Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

CS:GO BOOSTING - Best Quality (silver - DMG)

We offering a Legitimate boosting service for any rank up to DMG. We do NOT use cheats, we are a close group of friends that have been playing counter strike legitimately for many many years, with a few washed up cs source invite players. As of right now we are only offering account shared boosting. Meaning we will be playing on your account. We would like to also offer lobby boosts in the future, but irl schedules have been conflicting a lot lately.

Generally we usually play around 8 -12 hours a day, and generally average 3-5 ranks a day depending on the rank starting point and who's available that day.

If you are concerned about the skins in your inventory, do not worry - There is a 14 day trade ban for the newly logged in account, so all of your items will be safe. If that doe not comfort you enough, you can always trade them to an alt account or a friend before hand.

We st
    Also when we begin the boost, I will be setting your online status to offline. So that you will not have to worry about your friends messaging the booster thinking its you.

Also if your even further paranoid/ don't have an alt account to play while your account is being serviced we offer loaners for the duration of the boost. Unfortunately almost all of them are eagle+

boosting for Silver - DMG only
    Pricing Information

Payment Methods:
    Paypal
    Csgo Skins/ Keys

Contact with me through:
    Last edited by poopazz; 05-27-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    bumpareeno