Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Unhappy Could a C++ coder please help me

Hello everyone,

So I have been working on a trigger bot but its not working and I don't know why so can an experienced C++ coder please help me, I have the code on paste bin, basically it is just not shooting when it hovers over them, the console works and all the "cout <<" stuff works.

==
    Thanks

- Jamie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nobody is able to help you without any code... Wrong section btw..
    E̸̛͇̩̳̭̭͈͕̜͍̣̮̭̘̱̰̼̞̩̰ͩ͋ͨ͗̏ͭ̈̊̌ͬ̄̈́̔́̚ ̸̬͎̙͉̼͎̫̞͍͍̙̖͍̄̍͌͟ͅR͕̺͎̰̬̬͗̾̂̇̅̃ͮ͑̍̈́̈́ͯ̒ͥ̔́͡Ỉ̈́̾̌̏ͩ ̌̔ͬ͆ͩ͏̧̙̫͎͉̜͇̮̹̼̞͙̮̗́͠͠O̴̢̱̺̱̠̘̻̰ͫͣ̀̋ͨͥ͊͗̿͢͝T̒͛̽̿̓ ̴̛̮̜̩͓̪̪̲͚͕̘͖͕ͅ ͫͪͨ̔͋̇ͦ҉̸̗̼̝̣̭̝̲͘̕N̵̤͚̟͕͙͕̖̪̯̤̈͌͋͂ͧ̇ͫͧ͛ͯ̍̎̇͌͛͌ͥ͡O͑ ̢̤͔̝̯̤̦͚̺̳̙̠̤̘͓͇̽ͪ̿̉́̀ͅWͮͣ̄͋̋̌̏ͩͯ͒̐̈̽́͏̶̵҉͏̬̘͚͇̫͕W ̷̧̭̱̫̬͙͔̬̺̱̫̩̭͕̯̉͋̒ͣ͋̌̆̏ͨ̀̃͋ͪ͒͂͟E̸̛ͩ͋ͨ͗̏ͭ̈̊̌ͬ̄̈́̔́̚ ͇̩̳̭̭͈͕̜͍̣̮̭̘̱̰̼̞̩̰ ̸̬͎̙͉̼͎̫̞͍͍̙̖͍̄̍͌͟ͅR͕̺͎̰̬̬͗̾̂̇̅̃ͮ͑̍̈́̈́ͯ̒ͥ̔́͡Ỉ̈́̾̌̏ͩ ̌̔ͬ͆ͩ͏̧̙̫͎͉̜͇̮̹̼̞͙̮̗́͠͠O̴̢̱̺̱̠̘̻̰ͫͣ̀̋ͨͥ͊͗̿͢͝T̒͛̽̿̓ ̴̛̮̜̩͓̪̪̲͚͕̘͖͕ͅ ͫͪͨ̔͋̇ͦ҉̸̗̼̝̣̭̝̲͘̕N̵̤͚̟͕͙͕̖̪̯̤̈͌͋͂ͧ̇ͫͧ͛ͯ̍̎̇͌͛͌ͥ͡O͑ ̢̤͔̝̯̤̦͚̺̳̙̠̤̘͓͇̽ͪ̿̉́̀ͅWͮͣ̄͋̋̌̏ͩͯ͒̐̈̽́͏̶̵҉͏̬̘͚͇̫͕W ̷̧̭̱̫̬͙͔̬̺̱̫̩̭͕̯̉͋̒ͣ͋̌̆̏ͨ̀̃͋ͪ͒͂͟E̸̛ͩ͋ͨ͗̏ͭ̈̊̌ͬ̄̈́̔́̚ ͇̩̳̭̭͈͕̜͍̣̮̭̘̱̰̼̞̩̰ ̸̬͎̙͉̼͎̫̞͍͍̙̖͍̄̍͌͟ͅR͕̺͎̰̬̬͗̾̂̇̅̃ͮ͑̍̈́̈́ͯ̒ͥ̔́͡Ỉ̈́̾̌̏ͩ ̌̔ͬ͆ͩ͏̧̙̫͎͉̜͇̮̹̼̞͙̮̗́͠͠O̴̢̱̺̱̠̘̻̰ͫͣ̀̋ͨͥ͊͗̿͢͝T̒͛̽̿̓ ̴̛̮̜̩͓̪̪̲͚͕̘͖͕ͅ ͫͪͨ̔͋̇ͦ҉̸̗̼̝̣̭̝̲͘̕N̵̤͚̟͕͙͕̖̪̯̤̈͌͋͂ͧ̇ͫͧ͛ͯ̍̎̇͌͛͌ͥ͡O͑ ̢̤͔̝̯̤̦͚̺̳̙̠̤̘͓͇̽ͪ̿̉́̀ͅWͮͣ̄͋̋̌̏ͩͯ͒̐̈̽́͏̶̵҉͏̬̘͚͇̫͕a E̸̛͇̩̳̭̭͈͕̜͍̣̮̭̘̱̰̼̞̩̰ͩ͋ͨ͗̏ͭ̈̊̌ͬ̄̈́̔́̚ ̸̬͎̙͉̼͎̫̞͍͍̙̖͍̄̍͌͟ͅR͕̺͎̰̬̬͗̾̂̇̅̃ͮ͑̍̈́̈́ͯ̒ͥ̔́͡Ỉ̈́̾̌̏ͩ ̌̔ͬ͆ͩ͏̧̙̫͎͉̜͇̮̹̼̞͙̮̗́͠͠

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Post the source code
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

I'M GONNA HAVE TO EAT EVERY F--KING CHICKEN
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Without code we can't help, my best guess is that you haven't handled CrossHairID correctly.
    Vouch Thread
    Thank or +rep me if I helped you ★

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

jkfauvel (05-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As everyone said, without the code we can't help you out.
    In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i get this could someone help?

'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\c++\learning\udrunk\Debug\ udrunk.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\NortonData\21.3.0.12\Definitions\BASHDefs \20150521.001\UMEngx86.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp120d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr120d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    The thread 0x3068 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The program '[12016] udrunk.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I'M GONNA HAVE TO EAT EVERY F--KING CHICKEN
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cooligan3 View Post

'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\c++\learning\udrunk\Debug\ udrunk.exe'. Symbols loaded.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\NortonData\21.3.0.12\Definitions\BASHDefs \20150521.001\UMEngx86.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp120d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    'udrunk.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr120d.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
    1. Wtf, nothing to do with the thread - totally out of context.
    PDB is a debug information file used by Visual Studio. These are system DLLs, which you don't have debug symbols for. Go to Tools -> Options -> Debugging -> Symbols and select checkbox "Microsoft Symbol Servers", Visual Studio will download PDBs automatically. You can just ignore these warnings if you don't need to see correct call stack in these modules.
    Last edited by Chris; 05-29-2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Vouch Thread
    Thank or +rep me if I helped you ★

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cooligan3 View Post

Post the source code.....
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why should you copy paste a code and make your private hack thats funny tho hahaha if you want a private hack make a unique code and hook :P