Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht sentenced to life in prison

The mastermind behind Silk Road, the online black market drug bazaar, has been jailed for life despite begging a judge for leniency in a landmark case in New York.
    Ross Ulbricht, 31, a former boy scout with degrees in physics and chemistry, was sentenced for running what has been called the “Amazon of drug dealing”.
    He was sentenced for narcotics distribution and criminal enterprise by Judge Katherine Forrest, who gave him two life sentences, plus five years, 15 years and 20 years to be served concurrently.
    "It was a carefully planned life's work. It was your opus," she said. "You are no better a person than any other drug dealer
    :x
    Damn, sucks for all the drug buyer and user.

Assistive how do you feel about this?
    Last edited by aqwthunder's son; 05-29-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    I'm pissed because I never got to try it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
    I'm pissed because I never got to try it.
    Theres another startup just like the silkroad its even listed on the hiddenwiki not that hard to find if your actually intrested in trying it out word of advice try and get a PO Box under a fake name

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

Theres another startup just like the silkroad its even listed on the hiddenwiki not that hard to find if your actually intrested in trying it out word of advice try and get a PO Box under a fake name
    I get my shit in real life not the internet but I always wanted to give silk road a try because it had 100% purity and thizzles that aren't around anymore that were super good...just didn't feel like setting up the whole BTC thing. A new one seems kinda sketch...even Silk Road seemed sketch but it had satisfying reviews to make me consider trying it.

Thanks

I get my shit in real life not the internet but I always wanted to give silk road a try because it had 100% purity and thizzles that aren't around anymore that were super good...just didn't feel like setting up the whole BTC thing. A new one seems kinda sketch...even Silk Road seemed sketch but it had satisfying reviews to make me consider trying it.
    Startup seems to be fine as far as I can tell.

Thanks

The shit on the startup is just as good as what was on the old silkroad 100% purity and all teh strains of weed you could want. imo buying it using BTC to a fake PO box or even your own address is safer than trying to find a good dealer with really good product but I do live in a completely different country to you so that plays apart in my opinion of the site

Thanks

The shit on the startup is just as good as what was on the old silkroad 100% purity and all teh strains of weed you could want. imo buying it using BTC to a fake PO box or even your own address is safer than trying to find a good dealer with really good product but I do live in a completely different country to you so that plays apart in my opinion of the site
    Most dealers have shit tier weed and very limited options when it comes to strains. Plus like you said, not as safe 99% unless they're experienced and know what they're doing. But these days every 15 year old out there wants to deal drugs and seem cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Couldn't care less, he was an idiot and an arrogant tool iirc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol GG

that would suck if that happened to me. To be fair, I haven't actually put any hits out on people... so I'm good.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    He begged tho, I found that embarrassing.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    G fucking G
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I could honestly care less if a scumbag goes to prison. In fact, I'd be happy if more people like him were behind bars.

Thanks
    This is so old.. Lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    It was the Amazon of drugs???? Where refunds possible on SilkRoad?

Thanks

Who the hell buys weed online what the hell lol...I wanted to try it for the psychedelics, coke, molly, and presses....anyways, somebody try it and post your results here with proof cuz it seems sketch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast