Thanks

ban wave incomming ?

I heard rumours about an inbound Banwave, anyone can confirm ? And what happens if you are banned for the second time, is it permanent ? Thanks for you're time

Thanks
    for a few it already came - This account has been restricted due to violating the rockstar gmaes Terms of service

Thanks
    yep its true, i am in bad sport till 6.11.15 for being a cheater lol
    no one else here its quite good not haveing little divs in armoured cars runing you over time anf time again when you havent got a gun out......and when you do kill them I'M REPORTING YOU THEY CRY lol

Thanks
    Ban waves come with each update, however players can of course get reported by other players/the anti-cheat system and get banned in between updates. The ban chances are high on current version of the game 1.26 and lower on 1.24, so therefore you should probably downgrade when cheating. Yes, I have also heard that they've updated the EULA/TOS. Previously first ban was two weeks and second ban was permanent, but now first ban can be permanent as well.
    Last edited by leonnatus; 05-29-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    I've been Griefing lobby's with every trainer there is since the game came out and have never been banned or reported. People who make themselves obvious are going to be banned, like some of the spergs in other(i got banned) threads who get fucked 5 mins after they install cracked force because they cant control themselves and get reported.
    Last edited by Mac Dre; 05-29-2015 at 05:29 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac Dre For This Useful Post:

kylizzle69 (05-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ussing mod menus from first day they come here or other sites online sometimes SP but moustly MP not a single warring or ban so far btw im 8000 lvl so maby its or rondom or smth tbth seriuoly some friends got bans for redicouls things and im still going :____

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Everyone gets so worked up about the ban waves... If you are concerned about them you really shouldn't be modding no offence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benutis View Post
    ussing mod menus from first day they come here or other sites online sometimes SP but moustly MP not a single warring or ban so far btw im 8000 lvl so maby its or rondom or smth tbth seriuoly some friends got bans for redicouls things and im still going :____

You shouldn't set you level so high. You level doesnt even matter anymore after 120 so I really dont get the point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Everyone gets so worked up about the ban waves... If you are concerned about them you really shouldn't be modding no offence.
    Leave them be, they probably just want to be weather reporters when they grow up.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spacedraggin For This Useful Post:

ltbess (05-29-2015),Lunatic (05-29-2015)

Thanks
    Bans waves will come most updates just like all games that would have an active hacking community btw if you plan on making threads like this please post them here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Quote Originally Posted by Homies4life09 View Post
    You shouldn't set you level so high. You level doesnt even matter anymore after 120 so I really dont get the point.
    Gotta grow that E-Peen

Thanks
    out of curiosity do they mean 6 nov or 11 june?......just wondered. used get out of bad sport anyway but just for future ref...anyone know

Thanks
    I am running mods since release doing chaos, spowning millions of Ufos and all stuff porting player into the water was reported 99999 times i realy try my best to get banned ;/,I also have soooooo much Ca$h that when i loot some more i loose cash...... banwave shell bann me becouse i am addicted and i need this bann so i can start playing heroes of the storm and world of warships ;D (plz ignore grammer i am a sick legastenkik) for me t=f and h = k and d=b, i dont differ those lol AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA AKUNAMATATA

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AkiX For This Useful Post:

mami2 (05-30-2015)

Thanks
    same i use mods since release and nothing but i use then carefull never used godmode only unlimited amo and car boost Nuped9 for life ,D