Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Nevermind. Got it working.

For the Bag opening: copy the PokeAI theme to the PokeMMO theme folder and change to it in settings.
    Last edited by Cheacker; 06-19-2015 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks
    Keeps opening Bag for some reason and this error happens(can't upload pic for some reason?)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Updated, should fix the issue where the bot stops because it thinks PokeMMO is no longer active/exists (kind of untested because I never really ran into that problem)

As for the bag issue, I'll look into that piece of code. Do some verifications on opening bag, throw in some error checking.

Quote Originally Posted by motojojo View Post
    Keeps opening Bag for some reason and this error happens(can't upload pic for some reason?)
    Please go to help -> Contact Developer -> Select Report a Bag and send a report please. It will give me all the necessary info I need
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic210976_1.gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is a issue with the bot, it keeps getting the 1.0.0.4 Version instead of the 1.0.0.5.

Do you think u can add something like a "Random Step" means the bot would go between the lines 2-5 or something. Would be less looking like a bot

Greet GStarFreak.
    Last edited by GStarFreak; 06-20-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Apparently I forgot to increment the file version when I compiled. If you download the newest version it is 1.0.0.5

This has been corrected.

Also, someone emailed me saying they were getting invalid email address. I looked it over and have gotten the issue resolved. Until 1.0.0.6 the user email can be set in the Bot Settings.ini file in the data folder.

Quote Originally Posted by GStarFreak View Post
    There is a issue with the bot, it keeps getting the 1.0.0.4 Version instead of the 1.0.0.5.

Do you think u can add something like a "Random Step" means the bot would go between the lines 2-5 or something. Would be less looking like a bot

Greet GStarFreak.
    This has been added.
    Someone also requested a "Heal" button for the Party info window. This has also been added.
    Last edited by InunoTaishou; 06-20-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    any tips on how not to get banned, just got banned while leveling from lvl 17-19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
    Apparently I forgot to increment the file version when I compiled. If you download the newest version it is 1.0.0.5

This has been corrected.

Also, someone emailed me saying they were getting invalid email address. I looked it over and have gotten the issue resolved. Until 1.0.0.6 the user email can be set in the Bot Settings.ini file in the data folder.

This has been added.
    Someone also requested a "Heal" button for the Party info window. This has also been added.
    Awesome stuff , i cant wait ! ETA for the upcomming features ? Btw, is there a way to donate u a Pizza or smth ?
    Last edited by GStarFreak; 06-21-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Felt like I should make a post why the new update hasn't been pushed. Nothing really changed, a couple of small things, and I wanted to add something else to it. Been working on an auto installer (so the program can download, extract, save all old settings, and install the new version) and it's just taking a while because I haven't had any time to do anything. Plus I'm getting some compile errors using unrar.dll (not linking it properly in my compiler or something, since I'm doing this in C++). As soon as I've got that figured out it shouldn't take long to push the next update and anything after 1.0.0.7 will be able to self-install.

Still wanting to work on the bot pathing, with that I can do detection for anti-botting. Also started an account in Kanto and I see the grass (tiles) are different from the other region so I'll have to figure that out. Once the pathing has been fixed I can also work on making the bot path to a PokeCenter, heal, and go back. Just gonna take time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
    Felt like I should make a post why the new update hasn't been pushed. Nothing really changed, a couple of small things, and I wanted to add something else to it. Been working on an auto installer (so the program can download, extract, save all old settings, and install the new version) and it's just taking a while because I haven't had any time to do anything. Plus I'm getting some compile errors using unrar.dll (not linking it properly in my compiler or something, since I'm doing this in C++). As soon as I've got that figured out it shouldn't take long to push the next update and anything after 1.0.0.7 will be able to self-install.

Still wanting to work on the bot pathing, with that I can do detection for anti-botting. Also started an account in Kanto and I see the grass (tiles) are different from the other region so I'll have to figure that out. Once the pathing has been fixed I can also work on making the bot path to a PokeCenter, heal, and go back. Just gonna take time.
    Awesome News! thanks for the hard work.

Thanks
    [17:19:02] Error(Could not find Party widget for the Magenta olor=0x0000FF>)

Thanks
    Thanks for this pal.
    Waiting excited for next v.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by aw3s0m3 View Post
    [17:19:02] Error(Could not find Party widget for the Magenta olor=0x0000FF>)
    There is a Theme Folder in the Bot, copy pasta the folder to PokeMMO-Client\data\themes.
    Just start the game, login and change the Theme in the Game Setttings, pretty easy
    Last edited by GStarFreak; 07-02-2015 at 10:04 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GStarFreak For This Useful Post:

alucardr (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GStarFreak View Post
    There is a Theme Folder in the Bot, copy pasta the folder to PokeMMO-Client\data\themes.
    Just start the game, login and change the Theme in the Game Setttings, pretty easy
    I did that, but it didnt work. I started the bot and my mouse bugged and started clicking on my party...
    [17:29:40] Loaded Version 1.0 Build 1.0.0.1
    [17:29:41] Checking classes
    [17:29:41] Checking pathing
    [17:29:42] Checking Party widget
    [17:29:48] Error(Could not find Party widget for the Magenta olor=0x0000FF>)
    [17:29:48] PokéAI Stopping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    olor=0x0000FF>
    ^This makes me think you're on an older version, back when I first implemented the colored text edit box. (I had a few lines where olor=0x****** was showing in the window)

[17:29:40] Loaded Version 1.0 Build 1.0.0.1
    ^This confirms it.

Update your version. I think in 1.0.0.4 I forced the bot to try 10 times to find the magenta square.

From the bot, Help -> Check for update
    Last edited by InunoTaishou; 07-03-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the work buddy.
    well done !

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast