Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

When you see "Rockstar Verified" players.

So today my buddy, who also mods, made a Rockstar verified Dev rage quite the session we were playing in. This dude was calling out modders in the session based on clothes like cops uniforms and other modded things like the flashing from script hook v. He also was muting people. I quickly realized that his Dev powers were extremely limited. So me and my buddy both went into LSC as if we were customizing a car. We then attached a UFO to the Dev. He didn't say anything. Mind you this is after he had called out over 5 ppl in the room acting like he was "the top dawg" so he wasn't shy. The Spinning Anus wasn't enough, so we decided to start cash dropping him by force. He started running around with a UFO on him trying not to pick up any of the cash that was being dropped. Again he still hasn't called us out because we are wearing normal outfits and just chilling inside of LSC where he can't see us blinking. Not to mention he can't see shit because of the UFO. Once we thought he had enough cash we just started killing the lobby in his name. He then quite right away and everyone continued on to say "Fake Admin" "Mod Impersonator" and so on. This has got to be the best victory I have had yet modding. A buddy and I made a Rockstar dev quite out of his own session! Clever modding doesn't get better than that.

Devs cannot tell who is attaching things to them, nor can they tell who is dropping cash on them. It is really surprising they can't tell who is forcing them to kill the lobby. Just remember to not let the dev see you before you put that UFO on him if you run into a similar situation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

leonnatus (06-04-2015),Nickiamas (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    This sounds like it was an awesome time!

Nice job man, making the devs quit! Beautiful!

Click here for my vouch thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pikush For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    a Rockstar verified Dev? what is that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by caocaomht View Post
    a Rockstar verified Dev? what is that?
    Someone who is either hired by Rockstar to be a mini mod or volunteers. Most of the time some GTA5 Forums Scrub who talked his way into it. Basically a player with a R-Verified tag next to their name when typing and a C in their in-game avatar when you press Z to list players. Basically the ultimate tool-bag of GTA 5 Online.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

caocaomht (06-11-2015),Necktof87 (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    You should have made a video of this!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiboost View Post
    You should have made a video of this!
    I wish I did. It all happened so fast that I forgot to put fraps on. I got a screenshot of the dudes name though with the verified next to it in chat before we started doing it before I realized what the verified meant lel!

Remember to fuck these try hards up every time you see them peeps! Your mod menus are more powerful than their control panel/options!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

caocaomht (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not fair 2v1

Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpik View Post
    not fair 2v1
    What do you mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    What do you mean?
    2 modders vs 1 dev doesn't seem fair

Kappa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpik View Post
    2 modders vs 1 dev doesn't seem fair

Kappa
    It was more than just my buddy and I. Like I said he was calling out and basically adding modders names to a list for the next ban, but didn't manage to figure out me, nor my friend were modding before he RQ. He had the power to mute, so he must have other powers too. Other modders were arguing with him until they were muted or eventually banned if they didn't leave the session and go back to single player like he told them to do. He was being a tool-bag with his little "R-Verified" tag and definitely felt too important for what he really was. So, my buddy and I decided to show him he wasn't top dawg in that session anymore and it worked to our surprise. I honestly thought a Dev would be able to see who was fucking with them, but they can't

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

sopfox3 (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It was more than just my buddy and I. Like I said he was calling out and basically adding modders names to a list for the next ban, but didn't manage to figure out me, nor my friend were modding before he RQ. He had the power to mute, so he must have other powers too. Other modders were arguing with him until they were muted or eventually banned if they didn't leave the session and go back to single player like he told them to do. He was being a tool-bag with his little "R-Verified" tag and definitely felt too important for what he really was. So, my buddy and I decided to show him he wasn't top dawg in that session anymore and it worked to our surprise. I honestly thought a Dev would be able to see who was fucking with them, but they can't
    how could they, right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    So today my buddy, who also mods, made a Rockstar verified Dev rage quite the session we were playing in. This dude was calling out modders in the session based on clothes like cops uniforms and other modded things like the flashing from script hook v. He also was muting people. I quickly realized that his Dev powers were extremely limited. So me and my buddy both went into LSC as if we were customizing a car. We then attached a UFO to the Dev. He didn't say anything. Mind you this is after he had called out over 5 ppl in the room acting like he was "the top dawg" so he wasn't shy. The Spinning Anus wasn't enough, so we decided to start cash dropping him by force. He started running around with a UFO on him trying not to pick up any of the cash that was being dropped. Again he still hasn't called us out because we are wearing normal outfits and just chilling inside of LSC where he can't see us blinking. Not to mention he can't see shit because of the UFO. Once we thought he had enough cash we just started killing the lobby in his name. He then quite right away and everyone continued on to say "Fake Admin" "Mod Impersonator" and so on. This has got to be the best victory I have had yet modding. A buddy and I made a Rockstar dev quite out of his own session! Clever modding doesn't get better than that.

Devs cannot tell who is attaching things to them, nor can they tell who is dropping cash on them. It is really surprising they can't tell who is forcing them to kill the lobby. Just remember to not let the dev see you before you put that UFO on him if you run into a similar situation
    Tbh I don't think this ''developer'' was an actual one. Few weeks ago I saw a new incomer to MPGH who posted a thread about features that literally sounds like he were talking bullshit, he said something about ''mod/Dev tag'', he said it would be a paid mod menu, Probably a story behind this we don't know. But I think more about that it was a modder who finally made an success with ''dev/mod tag''

Thanks

dev ? modders ? lol I gotcha

Thanks
    Chr0m3s bullied a rockstar dev on GTA V before.
    Fucking funny how an admin gets bullied on their own video game.
    The dev quickly went to dashboard and kept saying over and over again "Don't worry guys, he isn't smart doing this infront of a rockstar dev." They be trying to sound tough but they end up fearing modders/hackers

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazyLazy View Post
    Tbh I don't think this ''developer'' was an actual one. Few weeks ago I saw a new incomer to MPGH who posted a thread about features that literally sounds like he were talking bullshit, he said something about ''mod/Dev tag'', he said it would be a paid mod menu, Probably a story behind this we don't know. But I think more about that it was a modder who finally made an success with ''dev/mod tag''
    I don't think so. I stay pretty up to date off of MPGH regarding paid menus for GTA5 and haven't heard or seen any advertising for this supposed new paid menu. Unless it was the dude you're talking about testing the tag out right then, I think it was an acutal Dev just trying to show off his power. He was being anti modder enough for me want to fuck with him and make him quite the session. He wasn't modding anything that I could tell, or it wasn't effecting me at least. Only his arrogant attitude about being "R-Verified" was pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthepro View Post

dev ? modders ? lol I gotcha
    Is that a pic from my session or just random one?

Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
    Chr0m3s bullied a rockstar dev on GTA V before.
    Fucking funny how an admin gets bullied on their own video game.
    The dev quickly went to dashboard and kept saying over and over again "Don't worry guys, he isn't smart doing this infront of a rockstar dev." They be trying to sound tough but they end up fearing modders/hackers
    Exactly, Too funny. Could tell right away I ruined his persona and he had no idea what the fuck to do and just left to avoid anything else happening kek!
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-05-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast