Thread: Spanking.

Thanks

Talking Spanking.

Everybody has a voice, except if your on the internet, I wanna see The wonderful voice of MPGH.
    Personally, If you can't find the solution to the reason your child is acting out, and the only thing you do is to physically harm them other then trying to fix the problem with taking things away, why have children? Seriously, what kind of person would do that? I don't hit my dog if he pisses on my carpet, I schold him, If the dog pisses on there again, He gets put in the cage, same thing for children, if you can't hit a fully grown adult, why can you hit a defenseless child.

Sorry for the rant there, any way, whats your thoughts on child spankings?
    If you'd like you can join my Autism Awareness Group https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group.php?groupid=2181

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    A spanking every now and then is definitely required to raise a child properly. It's just part of discipline. And no, when you're spanking your child you're not harming him. Unless you're a retard and you spank him hard. It should hurt, not harm.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    if i have a kid, and he/she does something bad i should put him or her in a cage?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Spanking =/= Abuse

It's discipline, and without it kids grow up to think that the worst punishment they will get is their parent telling them to "go to your room". They'd just shrug and continue doing whatever they were doing because they know the parent isn't gonna do anything about it.

I've seen this video that some kids recorded. It was 2 brothers (like 14 and 12) smoking in there room as their mom yelled at them to stop. Did they stop? Nope. They filled as their mom started threatening to "call dad". And when she did, all he did was yell too. The kids gave little to no shits about the entire situation.

Physical discipline is necessary, just know where to draw the line between "teaching a lesson" and just flat out attacking a kid.
    Last edited by iMrSquare; 06-07-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    only do it if its kinky
    PYAH

Thanks
    It's illegal in Iceland.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I really don't see the point in spanking. It's useless brute force that comes from angsty parents who were spanked by their own mothers and fathers, like a neverending cycle. Imo at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Vied View Post
    only do it if its kinky
    Pedophilia much.. Nasty and wrong. I mean, if you're talking about a couple doing that or something, then I guess I don't care. Lol. Whatever floats your c̶h̶o̶d̶e̶ boat.
    Last edited by getmad; 07-23-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks
    cage the naughty kids, because they deserve it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMrSquare View Post
    I've seen this video that some kids recorded. It was 2 brothers (like 14 and 12) smoking in there room as their mom yelled at them to stop. Did they stop? Nope.
    I think spanking is fine, but not when the kids are in their teens... you trying to scar the kid?! Spank until a certain age.