Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    help me pls bengaludo mind inbox ?

Thanks
    Can I talk with You? I Am a Programmer ! Please Add Me Skype : gabriel.freitas272

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    GAMEMON error. Why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaibroxx View Post
    Can I talk with You? I Am a Programmer ! Please Add Me Skype : gabriel.freitas272
    If you are really a coder what language you learn pm me . I also a coder and have resources . If what you are talking is real we can make something happen .
    Last edited by TigerOmega.; 07-06-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks
    ''First, open your Cheat Engine 6.4
    Open the Process Explorer, PC Hunter or Process Hacker to pause the process of BlackShot''

this mean pause all blackshot and gameguard process?

Thanks
    That I had learned a little while ago, I wonder pass into dll, if you can help I appreciate private. Nice man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hope Still worked
    gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bengaludo View Post
    Hi,

Here is the method for bypass LoadCommonData Error (Totalitem Bypass)
    The blackshot added on check in String Totalitem.bsv, if you change this String

for your custom Totalitem you get this Error LoadCommonData Error, but with this

method you bypass this function of check

This is one simple tutorial, if you don't is programmer, you don't make it ok

First, open your Cheat Engine 6.4
    Open the Process Explorer, PC Hunter or Process Hacker to pause the process of

BlackShot
    Open your BlackShot, pause the BlackShot.exe process then go to in your Cheat

Engine and Open the Process
    After open the process, click in Memory View button and clique in sub menu View >

Referenced Strings... Press CTRL + F and Search by Totalitem.bsv
    Now you have two address, press duble click in first Address "0049FCF9"...
    Now, down and find this address > 0049FD66 [This address is compare of String of

Totalitem.bsv, if you change the Totalitem string this check return ERROR, you

need bypass this Opcode, change to je]
    After change jne for je you back in your Cheat Engine and change scan type by

String
    Search by Totalitem.bsv, now you have a green Address, Totalitem.bsv, add this

address and change to your custom Totalitem.bsv, exemple: Totaliten.bsv
    Come back in your Process Explorer/Hacker or PC Hunter and Resume the BlackShot

process...
    After Loading Animation.... you need back this Address Totaliten.bsv to

Totalitem.bsv (Original name, or you get error later in connect with any server)

Important: With this method you can make this bypass with GG Bypass, if you want

make this bypass full for running with game guard you need change the Opcode to

JE and after Loading Animation you need back the original Opcode or you get Game

Hack detected by change Opcodes...
    You can make this hack with HotKey, exemple, Insert change the Opcode and Change

the Totalitem.bsv by Totaliten.bsv, after loading animation you press other key

and restore original bytes/opcodes Totaliten.bsv > Totalitem.bsv and JE to JNE...

This method is 100% working in all operatinal system [x86-32 bit and x64]
    Enjoy

Sorry by my bad english
    If you can make this tutorial with video for all understand
    @COD3RIN
    Make a video for everyone to learn, please, thx!!!

Secret Revealed ^.^
    after i finish do this , then what?
    Last edited by nikazizi97; 10-28-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    [Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA) - 20/03

[Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA)
    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

Video Preview :

Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee

Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i am not understand about...

Quote Originally Posted by bengaludo View Post
    After Loading Animation.... you need back this Address Totaliten.bsv to

Totalitem.bsv (Original name, or you get error later in connect with any server)

Important: With this method you can make this bypass with GG Bypass, if you want

make this bypass full for running with game guard you need change the Opcode to

JE and after Loading Animation you need back the original Opcode or you get Game

Hack detected by change Opcodes...
    You can make this hack with HotKey, exemple, Insert change the Opcode and Change

the Totalitem.bsv by Totaliten.bsv, after loading animation you press other key

and restore original bytes/opcodes Totaliten.bsv > Totalitem.bsv and JE to JNE...
    Last edited by nikazizi97; 10-28-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    [Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA) - 20/03

[Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA)
    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

Video Preview :

Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee

Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nikazizi97 View Post
    i am not understand about...
    I understand this.
    It means after you changed jne to je. You need to change them back after loading animations (my guess is that's why when we use hacks we always need to press home or end in loading weapons)
    I understand this but don't know how to do it lmao.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oooopppp For This Useful Post:

nikazizi97 (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I tried this already, first let me mention I'M NOT A PROGRAMMER, ok [My Window is Window 7 x64]
    First, second and third step is easy,
    4th step beginning to get hard, I do = Open Memory View>Reference String>Dissect Code[All Module check] take 1:30 min>CTRL+F to find totalitem.bsv, then I found it only got one address to it, ok I think we only need one address anyway so I double-click the address, scroll down memory view to change JNE to JE, I found it, change it then minimize memory view...

5th step is pretty easy I think, go back to CE, change scan to string and search the totalitem, yeah I found the two code, first code got green address on it so I double-click that, change the name to totaliten.bsv and resume BlackShot.exe [I got 2 of BlackShot.exe, and yeah I ignore it, I only suspend both BlackShot.exe and not the .des file]

BUT, I think my fifth step is wrong because when I resume it, close PCHunter, ready to wait the Loading Animation to change into Loading Weapon to change everything back with CE, then suddenly BlackShot crash, tried 3-4 time, still crash [bengaludo mention we need to make hotkey, and I think only someone who know programming could do it]
    So...cut thing short, my problem is, it only got one address in 4th step, I think my 5th step is wrong that's why BS crashed, and I don't know how to make hotkey for DLL, I hope people could help me
    Last edited by azriamran; 11-06-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by azriamran View Post
    I tried this already, first let me mention I'M NOT A PROGRAMMER, ok [My Window is Window 7 x64]
    4th step beginning to get hard, I do = Open Memory View>Reference String>Dissect Code[All Module check] take 1:30 min>CTRL+F to find totalitem.bsv, then I found it only got one address to it, ok I think we only need one address anyway so I double-click the address, scroll down memory view to change JNE to JE, I found it, change it then minimize memory view...

5th step is pretty easy I think, go back to CE, change scan to string and search the totalitem, yeah I found the two code, first code got green address on it so I double-click that, change the name to totaliten.bsv and resume BlackShot.exe [I got 2 of BlackShot.exe, and yeah I ignore it, I only suspend both BlackShot.exe and not the .des file]

BUT, I think my fifth step is wrong because when I resume it, close PCHunter, ready to wait the Loading Animation to change into Loading Weapon to change everything back with CE, then suddenly BlackShot crash, tried 3-4 time, still crash [bengaludo mention we need to make hotkey, and I think only someone who know programming could do it]
    So...cut thing short, my problem is, it only got one address in 4th step, I think my 5th step is wrong that's why BS crashed, and I don't know how to make hotkey for DLL, I hope people could help me
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=838001

Follow that man and you'll be able to get over that error, good luck man.
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-06-2015 at 05:24 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

nikazizi97 (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    There should be only 1 blackshot.exe process, and when after the loading animation screen, you must change the opcode from JE to JNE again, thats why it crash. But still you will get GameMON check error anyway so check this to bypass that.https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=838001&page=P.S you must suspend gamemon64.des and gamemon.des (i dont remember its name) too.

Last edited by Hakimi1302; 11-06-2015 at 04:57 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hakimi1302 For This Useful Post:

nikazizi97 (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok @Smoke , i'll try to follow that @Hakimi1302 , I can't change the JE to JNE back because after I resume BlackShot.exe, it say not responding then crash, I can't even wait until Loading Animation done, btw thanks for the tips

still don't know about my 2 BlackShot.exe process though, and what is the order to suspend them if I need to suspend the .des file too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Did you put your custom totalitem in blackshot folder? Suspend gamemon64.des when gg logo disappears followed by blackshot and gamemon.des.
    Ok @Smoke , i'll try to follow that @Hakimi1302 , I can't change the JE to JNE back because after I resume BlackShot.exe, it say not responding then crash, I can't even wait until Loading Animation done, btw thanks for the tips

still don't know about my 2 BlackShot.exe process though, and what is the order to suspend them if I need to suspend the .des file too?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast