Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Buying All CS:GO Skins 60-75% Market Value for |*Bit-Coin / PayPal / E transfer*|

Hello Everyone. My name is Dustin AKA. ( Networkz )
    Today and for a while here i am looking to buy ALL CS:GO Skins for Cash / Bit-Coin

I currently pay out 50 - 65% Market Value at any Given time,
    And this doesnt include the 15% Fee that steam attaches. I will not pay for that.
    ( This Means For every 1.00$ I Subtract another 0.15$ just like they do )

Why do i feel like im not getting full price
    (You want cash, And unfortunately there is no way to transfer steam skins to cash besides selling them to someone like me)
    and 90% of other business's that are doing what i am doing, Do the exact same thing. Except they only pay out 40% on a good day. *Hopefully its a little explanation.

If you want to get rid of extra skins, Fast, Safe, Reliably. Get in touch with me personally on skype or through email.
    Make your first post On this Thread before even adding me to skype. If your name isnt here and i get a skype invite ill ignore it to prevent unwanted contacts.

Payment Options ( Information )
    PayPal - 100% Payment (-15% / 1.00$ steam market fee)
    E-Transfer - 100% Payment (-15% / 1.00$ steam market fee)
    Bit-coin = 10% less Then PayPal / E transfer (-15% / 1.00$ steam market fee)

GUIDE FOR ALL CLIENTS (You must read it before you add me on Skype)

Step 1: Reply on this thread
    Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button
    Step 3: Wait for my reply on your post/pm
    Step 4: Trade me currency/item in game
    Step 5: Receive payment from Paypal
    Step 6: Feedback/rep

I will NEVER GO FIRST (Don't even ask me too)

**Please ask for payment time because if our accountant is not in the office, it may take longer for your payment arrive**

*Contact Information*

Real Name - Dustin Andruchow
    Skype - networkzsales
    Email - Networkz@hotmail.ca

Payment Options
    Paypal / E transfer / Bitcoin

Thanks
    So if IŽd had a Skin worth exactly 100$ [ lets just assume that ] [100$-15% = 75$] you would pay me 50-65% of 75$?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

So if IŽd had a Skin worth exactly 100$ [ lets just assume that ] [100$-15% = 75$] you would pay me 50-65% of 75$?
    Your math is Wrong, lol. 100.00$ -15% is 85.00$ then an additional 25-40% would be around 60$

Yes, For every 1.00 $ I need to take 0.15$. Its exactly what steam does.

Then After the market fee is taken off. so if your skin was 100$ i would take 15% off, So 85.00$, Then 25% to 40% additional coverage is taken off for handling, Which leaves around 60.00$ cash purchase at 25% below market value.

25% is usually what its at unless i'm buying a skin that doesn't sell often.

i'm probably going to be stocking a heck of alot of skins, So i cant sit on them forever, In order to do this i need to either
    A) Sell them Fast or
    B) Keep them, Which i don't want to do.
    (So i need to have something that's lower then the steam market to be able to sell it just as fast if not faster then i got it, And i do not sell back to steam)

I sell back to Daily consumers like you guys, who want skins at a more afordable rate. If i want to give that to people, I need to be able to purchase skins well below market value, and when i sell them back i still dont sell them reletivley close to market value.

(In reality, Im not in it for a profit. Im doing this because im bored and want to semi help the csgo community with affordable skins instead of overpriced market values for something like a skin which should generally just be free... Doesnt make sense but steam makes money off it. Thats all they care about. So if i buy your skin for 60$ you can gaurantee i wont sell it for more then 80$ and there's a very good chance ill be selling that skin a few weeks / Months after purchase and not right then and there.

Skins is a hard business to want to even try and conquer but why not give it a shot and help some people along the way. I mean, Ill break a small profit. But that profit is just going to go to more skins for the community =) I have no plan on stopping this business if i can get it running properly. And if anyone has any tips. Please feel free to share =)

If you want cash, Lemme know. If not, Sell elsewhere and i have no issues =)
    I appreciate your question's have a great day.

Thanks, Dustin.
    Last edited by Networkz; 06-17-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    bumpbumpbump

Clicking on my Signature takes you Directly to my Forum Post / Ad if your interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Longtime Bump it up !

Clicking on my Signature takes you Directly to my Forum Post / Ad if your interested.