Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

MPGH CA Auto-Inject

My unlimited .dll injector.. I've put it with the new interface and added a few more features.

Instructions --

Load Any Amount Of .dll Files As You Wish.
    Click Auto-Inject and Run CA

If Close After Injection Is Checked The Program Will Wait Until CA Closes Before Closing Itself.

F1 Exits The Program.

FAQ --

Q -- I Click On Auto-Inject But The Injector Does NOT Work.

A -- To Make Sure That You ACTUALLY Clicked Auto-Inject, The Program Will No Longer Move. After You Click Auto-Inject The Program Will Stop Completely.

Virus Scans --

Virustotal. MD5: 9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50

CA Auto-Inject.rar MD5:9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Screen Shot --

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want Your Name On My Programs??
    Read >>>
    THIS THREAD <<<
    Last edited by Grim; 12-02-2009 at 09:26 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

-yuasuka- (12-15-2009),acess4 (12-06-2009),aesan (12-06-2009),arth (01-13-2010),BlindNova (12-18-2009),ccman32 (05-05-2012),Coolmen5 (01-16-2010),CorkyW (12-17-2009),dohp111 (12-03-2009),dylon510 (01-16-2010),elitekami (01-12-2010),ExtremelyAverage (01-13-2010),Flash- (12-07-2009),fubusa (12-28-2009),iacb1s (12-14-2009),IHelper (12-07-2009),ikillyou1996 (12-28-2009),ImaKid (12-07-2009),iSuk_atCA (07-14-2012),MacTheSack (12-14-2009),Mr White (08-10-2012),nath30 (12-16-2009),ramaustus (12-02-2009),redking (01-08-2010),ScathDeSolas (12-18-2009),Shadowraccon (12-15-2009),shoodyboody (05-02-2012),Svennn_ (01-12-2010),tdragon360 (12-21-2009),thechipmyster (12-03-2009),Trunky (12-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    I just tryed a .dll file I injected it and everything and still it didnt work. Do you have any good .dll hacks I can use?
    i'm afraid thats not my area of expertise sorry
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Now if we have something to inject... i also have an injector i cant test cuz i got nothing to inject
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/MPGH373002.jpg[/img]
    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/

Thanks
    wow nice you did this in AutoIt. But why did you make the close after injection option to wait for Engine.exe to close? Close after injection means for the injector to close right after injection is complete, not wait until the target process exits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
    wow nice you did this in AutoIt. But why did you make the close after injection option to wait for Engine.exe to close? Close after injection means for the injector to close right after injection is complete, not wait until the target process exits.
    read the README file
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    will this inject an asi file???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    read the README file
    That didn't answer my question, unless the answer is "Small anti-hack detection so that no signatures are left behind for later bug reports." which doesn't make any sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That didn't answer my question, unless the answer is "Small anti-hack detection so that no signatures are left behind for later bug reports." which doesn't make any sense.
    sorry man but thats the best answer there is.. if it doesn't make sense to you then trying to explain it would be pointless
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good job!
    Awesome injector as usual.
    Respect list:
    [MPGH]Liz, [MPGH]Dave84311, [MPGH][NIG]Obama, [MPGH]whitten, [MPGH]User1, [MPGH]Gourav2122, [MPGH]arunforce, [MPGH]Stumpy, [MPGH]-XpliCitt-, [MPGH]Luke420, [MPGH] ROUGHS3X, [MPGH]xFaith, [GFX]drsynyster, [GFX]EnergyK, [MPGH]jimmydang09, [MPGH]Kingstund101, [MPGH]WarPathSin666, [MPGH]legendaryhack, [MPGH]R3V, [MPGH]hejsan, [MPGH]scruffy, [MPGH]sendi11, [MPGH]bombsaway707
    (If I forgot any mods/admins, please message me.)

It is most obliged to press thanks for help received.

Thanks
    sorry man but thats the best answer there is.. if it doesn't make sense to you then trying to explain it would be pointless
    0.o I don't think you understood my question. I asked and quote,"Why does your Close after Injection option make your injector wait for Engine.exe to exit?". Your answer is completely irrelevant to my question. The phase "Close after injection" obviously mean to call for your application to exit immediately after the injection is done. But what the actual function is completely different.
    And, "if it doesn't make sense to you then trying to explain it would be pointless", are you trying to imply something?

I am not implying that this injector isn't working and functioning.

Thanks
    Niceee Injector.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    0.o I don't think you understood my question. I asked and quote,"Why does your Close after Injection option make your injector wait for Engine.exe to exit?". Your answer is completely irrelevant to my question. The phase "Close after injection" obviously mean to call for your application to exit immediately after the injection is done. But what the actual function is completely different.
    And, "if it doesn't make sense to you then trying to explain it would be pointless", are you trying to imply something?

I am not implying that this injector isn't working and functioning.
    Ok.. First off i'm completely annoyed with such a question.. Second off what i was trying to imply was that if you can ask a question that you already know the answer to, yet you still dont understand it, then there's a slim chance you'll understand it at all.

here's an attempt at it since you're so formal and not giving up on it.

When you inject a .dll file into combat arms you are injection written code into the game to change the actual view and concept of the graphics. Believe it or not when your combat arms crashes it creates a Bug Report and sends it to Nexon.

When it creates that Bug Report it gathers all of the current software information about the game so that it could find what the problem was. That's is the main way hacks get patched. If too many people use it then it is a lot easier for nexon to find out how to patch it.

The reason the hacks leave behind signatures is because of the injected dll is never freed from injection. The close after injection waits until you are finished playing combat arms before freeing the injected dll so that it doesnt leave behind any signatures for bug reports to pick up.

If you still dont understand or still confused.. please just deal with it cuz there is literally no better way to explain it.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    Ok.. First off i'm completely annoyed with such a question.. Second off what i was trying to imply was that if you can ask a question that you already know the answer to, yet you still dont understand it, then there's a slim chance you'll understand it at all.

here's an attempt at it since you're so formal and not giving up on it.

When you inject a .dll file into combat arms you are injection written code into the game to change the actual view and concept of the graphics. Believe it or not when your combat arms crashes it creates a Bug Report and sends it to Nexon.

When it creates that Bug Report it gathers all of the current software information about the game so that it could find what the problem was. That's is the main way hacks get patched. If too many people use it then it is a lot easier for nexon to find out how to patch it.

The reason the hacks leave behind signatures is because of the injected dll is never freed from injection. The close after injection waits until you are finished playing combat arms before freeing the injected dll so that it doesnt leave behind any signatures for bug reports to pick up.

If you still dont understand or still confused.. please just deal with it cuz there is literally no better way to explain it.
    You know what the funny thing is?
    You think I am complete dumb and dunno what what you are doing.
    But in fact you are wrong in a couple of places,
    first, if you wanted to make a option to close injector after process exits, why did you name it "Close after Injection?", that makes completely no sense unless you don't know what those three word means.
    second of all, in your program, you use the function ProcessWait Close(Engine.exe) which pauses script execution until process does not exists. After Engine.exe exits, you try to get the handle of Engine.exe again and clear its library, but it ALREADY exited. You CANNOT get the handle of a exited process. What you tried to do will always fail to execute.
    Last edited by spare2; 12-03-2009 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Hey man, Just a question, This injector wouldn't work for any of the old hacks unless it has a working bypass right?

Thanks
    You know what the funny thing is?
    You think I am complete dumb and dunno what what you are doing.
    But in fact you are wrong in a couple of places,
    first, if you wanted to make a option to close injector after process exits, why did you name it "Close after Injection?", that makes completely no sense unless you don't know what those three word means.
    second of all, in your program, you use the function ProcessWait Close(Engine.exe) which pauses script execution until process does not exists. After Engine.exe exits, you try to get the handle of Engine.exe again and clear its library, but it ALREADY exited. You CANNOT get the handle of a exited process. What you tried to do will always fail to execute.
    HEY DICKWAD, If you fucking think you know it all, why don't you fucking code a hack and stop fucking bitching about something you don't make. Stop being a little bitch and crying, when you yourself just come to this site just to download hacks...Be more appreciative kid, maybe they'll respect you more. He's smarter than you in many ways, I wouldn't even go with the "You're wrong in couple places"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 808Local View Post
    HEY DICKWAD, If you fucking think you know it all, why don't you fucking code a hack and stop fucking bitching about something you don't make. Stop being a little bitch and crying, when you yourself just come to this site just to download hacks...Be more appreciative kid, maybe they'll respect you more. He's smarter than you in many ways, I wouldn't even go with the "You're wrong in couple places"
    Um... hello?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/3-general/...2-trainer.html
    Are you mad? o.0
    Just because I don't make hacks for CA, or post my hacks in MPGH, doesn't mean I am dumb. I am simply pointing out errors he has in his program. Are you done trying to be a cool guy? Want some ice cream now? Idiot.
    Last edited by spare2; 12-03-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast