Thanks

STICKY if worthy = How to test if detected, without getting banned.

First off this is for the hacks that are not BRAND NEW and are not Unworking anymore. This is how to test a hack thats been out for a while, you've heard about bans, and people are getting confirmed cheat detected.

If you have a moden with a standby button it works best. Or just a router to unplug from. Boot up your game and have the plug handy. Or just open network adapters and disable. Unplug JUST A SPLIT SECOND before running the hack program. If cheat detected pops up, it's going to wait till it reconnects to send the packets that flag you. Thats when you go to this handy windows tool called SYSTEM RESTORE. xD Restor back to before you did this and you know the cheat is detected and It reverts all your stuff you just did. meaning steam never detected and you never get flagged.

This won't work on brand new cheats as they will let people use them to draw hackers in. But this is a pretty sure way to check hacks that have been out long enough for VAC to do it's thing.

This might be sticky worthy. If this helps you, thank me. I've used this to detect an older aimbot. It saved my account. Just remember to make a system restore point before running the test. Or you will be backing up further than you want to. =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicona View Post
    First off this is for the hacks that are not BRAND NEW and are not Unworking anymore. This is how to test a hack thats been out for a while, you've heard about bans, and people are getting confirmed cheat detected.

If you have a moden with a standby button it works best. Or just a router to unplug from. Boot up your game and have the plug handy. Or just open network adapters and disable. Unplug JUST A SPLIT SECOND before running the hack program. If cheat detected pops up, it's going to wait till it reconnects to send the packets that flag you. Thats when you go to this handy windows tool called SYSTEM RESTORE. xD Restor back to before you did this and you know the cheat is detected and It reverts all your stuff you just did. meaning steam never detected and you never get flagged.

This won't work on brand new cheats as they will let people use them to draw hackers in. But this is a pretty sure way to check hacks that have been out long enough for VAC to do it's thing.

This might be sticky worthy. If this helps you, thank me. I've used this to detect an older aimbot. It saved my account. Just remember to make a system restore point before running the test. Or you will be backing up further than you want to. =P
    that wont work you fag i uesed my hack like 2 weeks ago just got banned to day if your banned and you wont to play all you need to do is be the host then it wont kick you it will just come up at the bottum of the screen cant kick player host so as long as your the host you wont get kicked i got banned and i have been playing all day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tazbaby View Post
    that wont work you fag i uesed my hack like 2 weeks ago just got banned to day if your banned and you wont to play all you need to do is be the host then it wont kick you it will just come up at the bottum of the screen cant kick player host so as long as your the host you wont get kicked i got banned and i have been playing all day
    LoL Your not listening dude. Read the whole thing before looking dumb please. I stated this isn't for NEW HACKS. It's to confirm your suspitions of detected hacks. There are hacks that steam will detect upon injection. BUT NEW HACKS are allowed to run to draw in all the hackers so they can do mass bans. Learn to read before making a comment please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicona View Post
    LoL Your not listening dude. Read the whole thing before looking dumb please. I stated this isn't for NEW HACKS. It's to confirm your suspitions of detected hacks. There are hacks that steam will detect upon injection. BUT NEW HACKS are allowed to run to draw in all the hackers so they can do mass bans. Learn to read before making a comment please.
    dont really matter that shit wont work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    How do you know it won't work. It looks possible, however I don't really want to try it out...

Not to mention though you need a modem thingy, which I don't have. Plus, it seems tricky, not too complicated, but your timing would have to like be impeccable...
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    Not really. The delay before steam notices your connection is gone is about 5 seconds so you have 5 seconds to run the have and steam kick up the warning

Then you know not to use it and just restore to before doing it and your good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tazbaby View Post
    Don't call the guy a fag for trying to help people Idiot.