6/15/15

Donations

@zBKh
    @Cursed (for @Khyy )

Birthday Bans

@Dix Sr.
    @TrisCSGO

Post Bans

@Mayion achieved his 10k post milestone!
    @Hugo Boss achieved his 17k post milestone!

Staff Changes (Promotion / Resignation / Demotion)

Promotions:

none

Resignation(s) / Demotion(s)

none

Head Admin

Dave84311

Admin

Arunforce

Staff Admin
    Liz

Global Moderators
    Hero
    BACKD00R
    Flengo

Moderators
    NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Viado Hacks & Cheats, Garry's Mod)
    Mayion
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Programming, WarRock - International Hacks)
    Symmetrical
    (All W/T/B sub-sections and Market Place)
    Maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks, Steam Games, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    Akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    Busted!
    (Market Place, League Of Legends, Maplestory, Other First-Person Shooters)
    Color
    (Steam Games)
    DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    HeroicXPharaoh
    (Market Place)
    Khyy
    (GTA V Hacks & Cheats)
    KillTheNoise
    (GTA V Hacks & Cheats)
    Krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God)
    Royce
    (Realm of the Mad God)
    Subaru`
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats)

General Minion
    Boombox

Additional User News

-Help us revive the console section if you want to take part in the revival apply for our group here and post tutorials and help out the console gaming community https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=895996

Canadian Blood Services making it easier for older donors to give blood

The agency that operates Canada’s blood donor clinics is planning to make it easier for older donors to give blood.

Canadian Blood Services says it will introduce changes this fall to lift some eligibility restrictions for new and dedicated donors who are over the age of 61.

Zoo animals roam Georgia’s capital amid deadly flooding

TBILISI, Georgia –Severe flooding in the Georgian capital left at least 12 people dead Sunday and triggered a big-game hunt across the city for lions, tigers, a hippopotamus and other dangerous animals that escaped from Tbilisi’s ravaged zoo.

Residents were warned to stay indoors as police conducted the hunt, but fear deepened as night fell on the city of 1.1 million with some of the animals still on the loose.

“The daytime wasn’t bad,” said resident Khariton Gabashvili, “but tonight everyone has to be very careful because all the beasts haven’t been captured. They haven’t been fed, and in their hungry state they might attack people.”

U.S. airstrike targets al-Qaida militant in Libya

WASHINGTON —The U.S. says the military launched an airstrike Saturday targeting an al-Qaida leader in eastern Libya who has been charged with leading the attack on a gas plant in Algeria in 2013 that killed 35 hostages, including three Americans.

The Libyan government and U.S. officials say warplanes targeted and likely killed Mokhtar BelMokhtar and several others. The U.S. filed terrorism charges against BelMokhtar last year in connection with the Algeria attack. Officials have said they believe he remained a threat to U.S. and Western interests.

SpaceX working on satellite network to provide Internet

SpaceX is working on a network of micro-satellites to provide Internet access, the company's founder and CEO Elon Musk confirmed via Twitter. The project is in the early stages and will be announced in two to three months, and its aim is to provide Internet access at a low cost

Did Android M Just Borrow Features From Apple iOS?

Google I/O was the big event that showcased what the search engine giant has in store for users, including its latest OS, Android M, which is a big under-the-hood improvement, and not a fan of visual enhancements. Apple came out with iOS 9 announcement in the recent WWDC, and we were not surprised that the company followed suit, and made its OS big on improvements rather than aesthetics.

Let Google Find You An Android Phone With "Which Phone"

Google has a solution for you in the form of “Which Phone,” a personal phone selector that helps you find the perfect Android device suiting your needs. The tool is straightforward and asks you up front what do you use your smartphone primarily for. Along the way it also asks a couple more questions to narrow down the search and in the end throws a bunch of suggestions at you.

The interesting bit is about the suggestions that Google’s phone finder tool showed us as they were nearly all latest gen flagship devices. The results that were displayed to us included LG G4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, and Nexus 6. We tried through repeated attempts to get similar results with a couple of changes, such as Motorola Droid Turbo.

YouTube to launch dedicated video gaming site and apps

YouTube is to launch a dedicated site and app for gaming in an attempt to take on Amazon-owned streaming service Twitch.
    Twitch allows gaming fans to watch and interact with live broadcasts of others playing games.
    Google - which owns YouTube - is understood to have made a bid for Twitch last year, only to be beaten by Amazon's $970m (£620m) offer.
    The search giant said the service would launch later this summer.

Transformers: Devastation outed by retailer ahead of E3 2015

Transformers: Devastation has been revealed ahead of E3 2015, after retailer Best Buy jumped the gun and posted a listing on its website early.

Developed by Platinum Games, the game features cel-shaded graphics and an art style that is reminiscent of the original Transformers cartoons.

Transformers: Devastation is expected to be announced by publisher Activision at some point during E3 2015 next week.

PES 2016 Officially Coming In September

Last month, the demise of PES 2016 was refuted thanks to outright denials by the people who have worked on previous versions of the game. Today, Konami officially announced the latest version of the game will indeed be hitting consoles this fall and the company released a ton of information about the game along with the release month. One of the top pieces of good news for fans of the soccer series is that it will basically be coming on every platform other than mobile you can think of.
    The game looks to be coming with a ton of different tweaks and improvement from last year’s version and realism appears to be the goal from Konami for PES 2016. The company says that when players on the field collide, they will react like they would in a real game. Goalkeepers have also had their animations souped up in order to look more like the real thing. Weather and ball physics have also gotten tweaks so they will react as they would in the real world and so they will affect the game as they would if you were smack dab in the middle of a real match.

Code:
    Mayion: Hey Khyy, how are you doing?

Khyy: I'm doing good, how about yourself Mayion?

Mayion: I'm doing great, thanks for asking

Mayion: I believe you were promoted to Minion this month, Congratulations!

Khyy: Thank you! Yes I was recently promoted to Minion.

Mayion: GTA V is a new section but yet, one of the most active sections currently. How stuff been going from the moderation side?

Khyy: I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been somewhat rough. Mainly due to the hype behind the game and influx of new users specifically creating accounts to get apart of the goods in the section so to speak. Then again.. it helps having 3 minions eh?

Mayion: Yeah definitely, As times goes on you'll get used to it. All of us went thru this at the beginning but I could tell, you've been doing great already. Has your life been affect in a way or another after the staff position?

Khyy: Thanks man, I've been trying. Hmm... nothing beyond adding a sense of putting time away per day to moderate. But i'm sure we all knew what we got into.

Mayion: At the start I did nothing but moderate, was afraid of getting demoted but got used to it and balanced stuff out, leaving space for other events to happen in my life you could say. lol. Leaving MPGH aside for a second, what do you enjoy doing the most?

Khyy: That's actually pretty refreshing to hear... being in that same position lol. In life? That's tough... I'd have to say top 3 things (since I can't single out one xD) would be playing Ice Hockey, spending time with my family and making money brooo.

Mayion: I've never tried Ice Hockey before, but it always seemed interesting. Is it the only sport you like or interested in?

Khyy: To be honest, no man. A lot of people find this awkward but my favorite sport is Basketball. I often wish growing up I would of played it over Ice Hockey.

Khyy: But I also like pretty much every sport except baseball. That's a snorefest

Mayion: How do you like to start your day, some like to start by having a cup of coffee or tea with some kind of bread then work out, go to their works etc

Khyy: Well, my response is... not a cup of tea or coffee. It's a type of physical activity with my girlfriend.

Mayion: Well, back to the virtual world I'd say, what are your favourite game titles?

Khyy: Good question. I'm a huge junky for medieval sandbox skill based PVP games. Due to a lack of titles in that genre I have to settle every now and then. So i'll normally end up playing any games with full loot or legit customization.

Mayion: Do you enjoy playing FPS game, whether they are F2P or buyable such as CoD, BF, AVA etc

Khyy: Love FPS games.. just not a fan of any F2P models. They're always what they claim they'll never be. I don't say P2W because you can't substitute skill but they just become so infested with buy this and that.

Mayion: True, Coming back to MPGH for a little bit. How did you originally know about MPGH and when did you register?

Khyy: I found MPGH back in 2011 when I had interests in some game called Dragon something.. I forgot.

Mayion: What was the section you found the most interesting besides the one you orginally came for

Khyy: Good question... I was involved in Reign of Kings prior to this so I'd go with that one. Sadly EAC pretty much rekt it.

Mayion: How far are you seeing yourself in the staff team already, like promotions or maybe even demotion as time goes on

Khyy: I hope to continue working with MPGH and hopefully within a higher rank. You never know what can happen though.

Mayion: Just work and believe in yourself, stands for everything in this life. Not only in MPGH

Mayion: I fear I'm running out of time here, but would you like to give any shoutouts before we end?

Khyy: Nahhh no shoutouts. Fuck everybody. :)

Khyy: Kidding, thank you for the interview Mayion! I appreciate it and all the advice you gave.

Mayion: No problem, It was great talking with you. Have a great day

Head editors: Bowlcut, Color
    User news: Symmetrical
    Gaming news: KillTheNoise (David This Week)
    Global news: HeroicXPharaoh (David This Week)
    Technology news: Predator (David This Week)
    Interviewer: Mayion
    GFX: Color
    Free lancers: Democritus, David.

Last edited by David.; 06-15-2015 at 04:48 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Charion (06-15-2015),Derpik (06-15-2015),Hunter (07-06-2015),Logic (06-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You forgot to add #David at the end of your post.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Democritus (08-16-2015),Hunter (06-16-2015),Unknown (06-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post

68th Edition
    6/15/15

Donations

@zBKh
    @Cursed (for @Khyy )

Birthday Bans

@Dix Sr.
    @TrisCSGO

Post Bans

@Mayion achieved his 10k post milestone!
    @Hugo Boss achieved his 17k post milestone!

Staff Changes (Promotion / Resignation / Demotion)

Promotions:

none

Resignation(s) / Demotion(s)

none

Head Admin

Dave84311

Admin

Arunforce

Staff Admin
    Liz

Global Moderators
    Hero
    BACKD00R
    Flengo

Moderators
    NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks, Need For Speed World Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Viado Hacks & Cheats, Garry's Mod)
    Mayion
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks & Cheats, Market Place, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks, Programming, WarRock - International Hacks)
    Symmetrical
    (All W/T/B sub-sections and Market Place)
    Maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks, Other MMORPG Hacks, Steam Games, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    Akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    Busted!
    (Market Place, League Of Legends, Maplestory, Other First-Person Shooters)
    Color
    (Steam Games)
    DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    HeroicXPharaoh
    (Market Place)
    Khyy
    (GTA V Hacks & Cheats)
    KillTheNoise
    (GTA V Hacks & Cheats)
    Krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God)
    Royce
    (Realm of the Mad God)
    Subaru`
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats)

General Minion
    Boombox

Additional User News

-Help us revive the console section if you want to take part in the revival apply for our group here and post tutorials and help out the console gaming community https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=895996

Canadian Blood Services making it easier for older donors to give blood

The agency that operates Canada’s blood donor clinics is planning to make it easier for older donors to give blood.

Canadian Blood Services says it will introduce changes this fall to lift some eligibility restrictions for new and dedicated donors who are over the age of 61.

Zoo animals roam Georgia’s capital amid deadly flooding

TBILISI, Georgia –Severe flooding in the Georgian capital left at least 12 people dead Sunday and triggered a big-game hunt across the city for lions, tigers, a hippopotamus and other dangerous animals that escaped from Tbilisi’s ravaged zoo.

Residents were warned to stay indoors as police conducted the hunt, but fear deepened as night fell on the city of 1.1 million with some of the animals still on the loose.

“The daytime wasn’t bad,” said resident Khariton Gabashvili, “but tonight everyone has to be very careful because all the beasts haven’t been captured. They haven’t been fed, and in their hungry state they might attack people.”

U.S. airstrike targets al-Qaida militant in Libya

WASHINGTON —The U.S. says the military launched an airstrike Saturday targeting an al-Qaida leader in eastern Libya who has been charged with leading the attack on a gas plant in Algeria in 2013 that killed 35 hostages, including three Americans.

The Libyan government and U.S. officials say warplanes targeted and likely killed Mokhtar BelMokhtar and several others. The U.S. filed terrorism charges against BelMokhtar last year in connection with the Algeria attack. Officials have said they believe he remained a threat to U.S. and Western interests.

SpaceX working on satellite network to provide Internet

SpaceX is working on a network of micro-satellites to provide Internet access, the company's founder and CEO Elon Musk confirmed via Twitter. The project is in the early stages and will be announced in two to three months, and its aim is to provide Internet access at a low cost

Did Android M Just Borrow Features From Apple iOS?

Google I/O was the big event that showcased what the search engine giant has in store for users, including its latest OS, Android M, which is a big under-the-hood improvement, and not a fan of visual enhancements. Apple came out with iOS 9 announcement in the recent WWDC, and we were not surprised that the company followed suit, and made its OS big on improvements rather than aesthetics.

Let Google Find You An Android Phone With "Which Phone"

Google has a solution for you in the form of “Which Phone,” a personal phone selector that helps you find the perfect Android device suiting your needs. The tool is straightforward and asks you up front what do you use your smartphone primarily for. Along the way it also asks a couple more questions to narrow down the search and in the end throws a bunch of suggestions at you.

The interesting bit is about the suggestions that Google’s phone finder tool showed us as they were nearly all latest gen flagship devices. The results that were displayed to us included LG G4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, and Nexus 6. We tried through repeated attempts to get similar results with a couple of changes, such as Motorola Droid Turbo.

YouTube to launch dedicated video gaming site and apps

YouTube is to launch a dedicated site and app for gaming in an attempt to take on Amazon-owned streaming service Twitch.
    Twitch allows gaming fans to watch and interact with live broadcasts of others playing games.
    Google - which owns YouTube - is understood to have made a bid for Twitch last year, only to be beaten by Amazon's $970m (£620m) offer.
    The search giant said the service would launch later this summer.

Transformers: Devastation outed by retailer ahead of E3 2015

Transformers: Devastation has been revealed ahead of E3 2015, after retailer Best Buy jumped the gun and posted a listing on its website early.

Developed by Platinum Games, the game features cel-shaded graphics and an art style that is reminiscent of the original Transformers cartoons.

Transformers: Devastation is expected to be announced by publisher Activision at some point during E3 2015 next week.

PES 2016 Officially Coming In September

Last month, the demise of PES 2016 was refuted thanks to outright denials by the people who have worked on previous versions of the game. Today, Konami officially announced the latest version of the game will indeed be hitting consoles this fall and the company released a ton of information about the game along with the release month. One of the top pieces of good news for fans of the soccer series is that it will basically be coming on every platform other than mobile you can think of.
    The game looks to be coming with a ton of different tweaks and improvement from last year’s version and realism appears to be the goal from Konami for PES 2016. The company says that when players on the field collide, they will react like they would in a real game. Goalkeepers have also had their animations souped up in order to look more like the real thing. Weather and ball physics have also gotten tweaks so they will react as they would in the real world and so they will affect the game as they would if you were smack dab in the middle of a real match.

Code:
    Mayion: Hey Khyy, how are you doing?

Khyy: I'm doing good, how about yourself Mayion?

Mayion: I'm doing great, thanks for asking

Mayion: I believe you were promoted to Minion this month, Congratulations!

Khyy: Thank you! Yes I was recently promoted to Minion.

Mayion: GTA V is a new section but yet, one of the most active sections currently. How stuff been going from the moderation side?

Khyy: I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been somewhat rough. Mainly due to the hype behind the game and influx of new users specifically creating accounts to get apart of the goods in the section so to speak. Then again.. it helps having 3 minions eh?

Mayion: Yeah definitely, As times goes on you'll get used to it. All of us went thru this at the beginning but I could tell, you've been doing great already. Has your life been affect in a way or another after the staff position?

Khyy: Thanks man, I've been trying. Hmm... nothing beyond adding a sense of putting time away per day to moderate. But i'm sure we all knew what we got into.

Mayion: At the start I did nothing but moderate, was afraid of getting demoted but got used to it and balanced stuff out, leaving space for other events to happen in my life you could say. lol. Leaving MPGH aside for a second, what do you enjoy doing the most?

Khyy: That's actually pretty refreshing to hear... being in that same position lol. In life? That's tough... I'd have to say top 3 things (since I can't single out one xD) would be playing Ice Hockey, spending time with my family and making money brooo.

Mayion: I've never tried Ice Hockey before, but it always seemed interesting. Is it the only sport you like or interested in?

Khyy: To be honest, no man. A lot of people find this awkward but my favorite sport is Basketball. I often wish growing up I would of played it over Ice Hockey.

Khyy: But I also like pretty much every sport except baseball. That's a snorefest

Mayion: How do you like to start your day, some like to start by having a cup of coffee or tea with some kind of bread then work out, go to their works etc

Khyy: Well, my response is... not a cup of tea or coffee. It's a type of physical activity with my girlfriend.

Mayion: Well, back to the virtual world I'd say, what are your favourite game titles?

Khyy: Good question. I'm a huge junky for medieval sandbox skill based PVP games. Due to a lack of titles in that genre I have to settle every now and then. So i'll normally end up playing any games with full loot or legit customization.

Mayion: Do you enjoy playing FPS game, whether they are F2P or buyable such as CoD, BF, AVA etc

Khyy: Love FPS games.. just not a fan of any F2P models. They're always what they claim they'll never be. I don't say P2W because you can't substitute skill but they just become so infested with buy this and that.

Mayion: True, Coming back to MPGH for a little bit. How did you originally know about MPGH and when did you register?

Khyy: I found MPGH back in 2011 when I had interests in some game called Dragon something.. I forgot.

Mayion: What was the section you found the most interesting besides the one you orginally came for

Khyy: Good question... I was involved in Reign of Kings prior to this so I'd go with that one. Sadly EAC pretty much rekt it.

Mayion: How far are you seeing yourself in the staff team already, like promotions or maybe even demotion as time goes on

Khyy: I hope to continue working with MPGH and hopefully within a higher rank. You never know what can happen though.

Mayion: Just work and believe in yourself, stands for everything in this life. Not only in MPGH

Mayion: I fear I'm running out of time here, but would you like to give any shoutouts before we end?

Khyy: Nahhh no shoutouts. Fuck everybody. :)

Khyy: Kidding, thank you for the interview Mayion! I appreciate it and all the advice you gave.

Mayion: No problem, It was great talking with you. Have a great day

Head editors: Bowlcut, Color
    User news: Symmetrical
    Gaming news: KillTheNoise (David This Week)
    Global news: HeroicXPharaoh (David This Week)
    Technology news: Predator (David This Week)
    Interviewer: Mayion
    GFX: Color
    Free lancers: Democritus, David.

Thanks for the news! interested to see what youtube is coming up with the gaming "apps" and "websites"

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    You forgot to add #David at the end of your post.
    in threads no

#David

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post

in threads no

#David
    Got it.

#Mayion

Donator - 30 August 2013

Minion+ - 15 May 2014

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Derpik (06-15-2015),Hunter (06-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I would be so excited if animals were loose in my city, the fear would be right on my ass 24/7

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Mayion that interview...

How long did you two take to make that fake ass interview up?
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessa View Post
    How long did you two take to make that fake ass interview up?
    Shorter than the time you took to get the CS tag off.
    Last edited by Mayion; 06-15-2015 at 07:09 AM.

Donator - 30 August 2013

Minion+ - 15 May 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice interview.

Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

Shorter than the time you took to get the CS tag off.
    I can see your humor remains intact, even after your 10k post ban. By the way, good job on the interview. Perhaps Liz should force you to have some vacation (or even fire you ) so you can actually make some interviews for us to read, oftenly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why are you so useless... Busted is still the minion of the Market Place apparently
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    awesome news @David.

cool to see an interview finally.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    I donated, but wasn't added to the list. Leaving a bad review.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by adrique View Post
    Wanted to donate by itunes card but i don't know can or not.
    I don't think you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Thanks for the news !