Thread: Need advice

Thanks

Need advice

Okay so I'm in silver 3 and I need some tips on how to get to Gold, my top or mid always feed and I play Vayne ADC. I ALWAYS go positive and sometimes carry, I need some tips for carrying and to get my team to stop feeding.

Thanks
    Getting a good score doesn't matter if you aren't having an impact on the game. You need to push your advantages to snowball into even larger advantages. A lot of times in lower elo you will see players getting a nice advantage in lane and then just sit there and not make use of it.

Ways to push your advantage:

-If you have kill potential on the opponent, freeze the wave closer to your side of the lane and deny them all the farm. Try to get as much harass in as you can to start getting as many kills as you can.

-If your opponent is playing too safe/is playing a champion which can escape really easily, then just shove your lane as hard as you can and start roaming to create pressure elsewhere. If you are playing a champion with stronger shove potential such as sivir or jinx, you can take down bot turret by 10 minutes, and rotate mid to help take even more objectives

-If the enemy laners have really good clearing potential and are making it hard to push down turrets, start getting deep wards in their jungle, rotate between lanes, use your vision of them in the jungle to make catches as they try to rotate to catch up.

It's all about getting a lead and pushing it as hard as you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you win your lane, try helping other lanes too

Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Get more kills than the enemy <.<
    If you win your lane just keep destroying it, get enough kills and go gank to get more kills. That way you will most likely prevent feed and get fed <.<
    Idk what else to say, there are no tips to go to gold. You expected someone to tell you "Here is a hack to get you up to any division!". No.
    Just play, if you play well enough sooner or later you will get promoted. If not, you probably dont deserve a promotion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
    If you win your lane, try helping other lanes too
    I main jungle though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You cant get your team to "stop feeding". If your ahead in your lane, just continue to pressure that lane by constantly pushing while maintaining map awareness and warding properly. Also if your vayne, and theres a huge minion wave that belongs to your team, just sit in a bush next to that minion wave and kill whoever tries to farm it. A lot of people in silver don't expect it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchenary View Post
    I main jungle though.
    Didn't you say you play vayne adc?

Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

Feel free to donate to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpik View Post
    Didn't you say you play vayne adc?
    I try to carry with vayne adc however I usually play Gragas when I can't adc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My main tip would be maining top or mid so you dont have anyone to blame (exept jungler LOL) and spam a champion. I personnally play rengar and pantheon top depending on counters and zed/leblanc mid depending on counters also

Top is the easiest, just buy wards and if u win ur lane, deny farm by freezing and after a kill, push to turret to trap the other top laner and go gank mid or counter jungle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BestLolShop View Post
    My main tip would be maining top or mid so you dont have anyone to blame (exept jungler LOL) and spam a champion. I personnally play rengar and pantheon top depending on counters and zed/leblanc mid depending on counters also

Top is the easiest, just buy wards and if u win ur lane, deny farm by freezing and after a kill, push to turret to trap the other top laner and go gank mid or counter jungle
    Is Yasuo top still viable?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It is, but against hard cc tanks like renekton and mai that ar stron atm its prtty weak... but if ur asking viability, it is lol just takes some skills

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Considering you just said you mainly play Vayne, i suggest you to don't be afraid and type in chat things like: "Let's make this game go to late so i can carry you guys" or "Jg, pls camp top/mid."
    Also, if you're doing good, its almost a MUST that enemy jungler is going to camp you, and mid is going to roam bot. Use that in your advantage: Put wards so you can see when they're coming and just don't let them do succesful ganks. Eventually, they'll lose some time, and in LoL, time = farming cs = gold = % of winning.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To win, take LeBlanc mid. After inevitably winning mid lane, try to roam to a different lane that needs your help. Normally jungler should camp bot if they're having trouble, but if he is helping top or playing a farm heavy jungler you can go and gank to help them out. Equally, if top needs ganks do that.

Main points:
    - LB will win most mid lane matchups, especially in Silver if you play her right.
    - Try to help other lanes if they're in trouble.
    - Secure objectives, don't get too caught up on kills especially as LB.
    - Help your team as much as possible because LB is insanely good mid-game if she did well early.

If you consistently take objectives, ward the map, and win mid game fights, you guys should snowball a lot and take the game. I definitely wouldn't suggest leaving lane until you pushed enemy T1 unless you absolutely have to.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.

Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

Successful Trades: 6

Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    OK. It's quite simple to attempt a carry. If you get ahead in your lane, roam to other lanes, get them ahead too. If your other laners really suck then there's nothing you can do about it. Just try to get them fed, even if they don't know how to carry, they know how to kill the enemy. As a Vayne, don't go vaynespotting, please, don't do it. Also, you're not a huge late game carry if 3 of them are fed (assuming you dominated the bot lane). If the other 3 are ahead, it won't take long after laning phase is over for the enemy bot lane to start catching up real fast. You have to make sure you translate your dominance from bot lane all over the map.
    TL;DR: roam when you're fed to make sure your team doesn't feed the other team.
    [2014] Want to hack your school's computers and get administrator? Head on Here
    [2014] Free in app purchases (Android) (Requires Root) Here
    Successful Trades: 13
    Been Scammed:3