Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

A way to hide "money picked up"

Having mods/trainers that can give you money is awsome but the problem is on Rockstars stats page you can see how much money you have picked up..
    And when you go pass 2mill picked up, something is fishy... are there a way of hiding those money from the stats page?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I am not really sure about any methods to hide it. But i'm sticking here to find out myself.

Regards,

Jay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    There used to be lots of ways to glitch money without explicitly modding, but Rockstar would reset people's accounts if they did it. The solution was to buy expensive cars and anything that can be sold again. Do that. Also do a fair few missions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Woltox View Post
    Having mods/trainers that can give you money is awsome but the problem is on Rockstars stats page you can see how much money you have picked up..
    And when you go pass 2mill picked up, something is fishy... are there a way of hiding those money from the stats page?
    That money that your dropping is going towards from Picked up ($2000) and missions ($40,000). $2 mil from missions doesn't seem fishy to me. I know people dying to get the cars that they want. They will play missions and heist or that shit. They can't ban you based off how much you picked up or played for. Technically it's legit if it's sent to those stats.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The 2mill is money marked as "money picked up", money from missions etc go under "career earnings"