Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post

I'm unable to drive a car which is unfortunate.
    Why?

Says who? There are props a lot of people who are around 50's and still live with their parents, there's nothing wrong with it as long as you help them in the house hold and stuff which I do.
    There are people who do it because of the economic crash and they lost their fucking jobs. You're just doing it because you think youtube is the way to go. There's a difference, that being their reason is justified. What happens when you're 28 and invite your date back to your parent's house? They're going to laugh in your face and walk away.

I connect with my mum better than with my dad, maybe cos I'm such mum's boy .
    She understands me more than dad.
    Maybe it's because you and your dad are so much alike. That's how it is for me, anyway.

About that "decent-paying job" - all jobs I've been looking into is udder shit (Yes I have looked into jobs); I could go the same place where my mum works at though.
    Who cares if they're "udder shit"? Your first job is going to be garbage regardless. At least get something on the resume. Nobody's going to hire you if you don't have any work experience.

I have donated over 50 bucks charity's, one of the was a girl had a tumor, and basically many other's.. So yeah, I've done something.
    Well awesome then, keep at it.

I mean, you just seem so... unaware. Unaware of the hardships of life. Like you've never actually been to the outside world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks

Thank you for realizing that, but this is all made up story to test y'all, and it seems like I have deserved attention whore mark..

This is made up story and y'all just simply fucking believed that, infuckingbelivable.

- - - Updated - - -

And why you still give fuck? Seem like you're just flat out retard who keeps giving fuck when he doesn't want to, grow some balls and admit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is brakeshit music and never was Win 7 disk?
    Holy Autism off yourself

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-11-2015),HalfBajan (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

Holy Autism off yourself
    hahaha.. Try harder you autistic bitch
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thank you for realizing that, but this is all made up story to test y'all, and it seems like I have deserved attention whore mark..

This is made up story and y'all just simply fucking believed that, infuckingbelivable.

- - - Updated - - -

And why you still give fuck? Seem like you're just flat out retard who keeps giving fuck when he doesn't want to, grow some balls and admit that.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it is brakeshit music and never was Win 7 disk?
    You should have atleast known how to install Windows 7, learning the insides and out of a computer is not rocket science.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (07-11-2015),Drama (07-11-2015),HalfBajan (07-11-2015),KillTheNoise (07-11-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (07-11-2015),Snake (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I didn't find it as a joke... you're fucked up in the head inside and out.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed Mentally Ill View Post
    Why?
    Unable to drive a car or go to army in that matter due the conditions I have.. I'm "disabled" I don't really know the correct words for them.

There are people who do it because of the economic crash and they lost their fucking jobs. You're just doing it because you think youtube is the way to go. There's a difference, that being their reason is justified. What happens when you're 28 and invite your date back to your parent's house? They're going to laugh in your face and walk away.
    I'm just lazy fuck.. Yeah, I'm doing it because I think YouTube is the way to go, when I actually know it really isn't and its sad to see "Intelligent" person like me lets myself go so easily.

Maybe it's because you and your dad are so much alike. That's how it is for me, anyway.
    Quite different from my dad.. I like my mum a lot, even though me and her have some fights sometimes ..

Who cares if they're "udder shit"? Your first job is going to be garbage regardless. At least get something on the resume. Nobody's going to hire you if you don't have any work experience.
    true.. Well, I think I should do what my dad think is best for me, since I could earn money from computers which are used just simply by installing it a new windows on it, lmao.

Well awesome then, keep at it.

I mean, you just seem so... unaware. Unaware of the hardships of life. Like you've never actually been to the outside world.
    Am gonna donate bunch more charities, because it makes me happy and makes me feel like I have done something.

Oh, I have been gotten bullied outside of the internet too, even been in fights and got beaten up, because I'm not really fight type of guy, I use words but got beaten up cos was unable to defend myself, and it was when I was still at school.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    You should have atleast known how to install Windows 7, learning the insides and out of a computer is not rocket science.
    um, yeah, well I just installed Windows 7 to my desktop, so... What now? Lmao, got even my premiere and after effects and bunch of other shit back.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm "disabled" I don't really know the correct words for them.
    I know the correct words

'mentally retarded'
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

I know the correct words

'mentally retarded'
    <yawns> .. In-fact, you're fucking dumbass right now.. Funny how you call me mentally retarded, haha. MPGH At its best.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Holy fuck you should suicide. Be happy your dad's in your life you lil bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    It's your fucking dad. Even though parents are annoying sometimes, in their eyes they are always trying to make you happy, better, a good person, etc. In their eyes everything that they do is positive for you. Sometimes your parents just make a big mistake there. You should take a moment and calmly speak to your parents about this once, I guarantee that it would help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    daddy issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakar15 View Post
    they r still ur parents tho dont be stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    he's your fucking dad, be glad he is in your life unlike others.

he loves you, no matter what and you are fucking talking shit to him on a hacking website to people who could careless my nigga.

stop bitching, and go find a hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    You shouldn't hate your parents... Whatever they do or think, They will stay your parents and you should respect them under any situation
    Just because someone gave you life, doesn't mean you need to respect them. My biological father went to prison when I was 4 and the 4 years he was "around" I don't remember any of it. I don't respect someone who puts illegal activities before his family. My step dad however, was around all while I was growing up but he was a complete asswipe.

Just because you have parents doesn't mean you have to like them.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

Charion (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Just because someone gave you life, doesn't mean you need to respect them. My biological father went to prison when I was 4 and the 4 years he was "around" I don't remember any of it. I don't respect someone who puts illegal activities before his family. My step dad however, was around all while I was growing up but he was a complete asswipe.

Just because you have parents doesn't mean you have to like them.
    Thank you...

I like my mum, dislike my dad.. Everyone dislikes someone in their family.. Nothing to be shamed of.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thank you...

I like my mum, dislike my dad.. Everyone dislikes someone in their family.. Nothing to be shamed of.
    its fine to dislike someone, but the question is, do you at least love them still? if someone were to point a gun at your dads temple, would you offer to take the bullet to spare his life?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Every thread by you turns into world war II

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    its fine to dislike someone, but the question is, do you at least love them still? if someone were to point a gun at your dads temple, would you offer to take the bullet to spare his life?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Every thread by you turns into world war II
    I would fucking stab someone a billion times if they killed anyone in my family, and even would take the bullet for them.

WW2? How about World War 3? cX
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

<yawns> .. In-fact, you're fucking dumbass right now.. Funny how you call me mentally retarded, haha. MPGH At its best.
    you're a* fucking dumbass
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

you're a* fucking dumbass
    Go teach your mentally retarded friend you fuck.

Achievements:

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast