Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Upgrade my rig! Need Help slimming price!

Ok So I have my old pc and I want to upgrade for the summer!

And here is my new pc I am upgrading to > htt p://p cpartpick er. com/ p/C8NbHx

NEED TO KNOW:

I already have one graphics card (r9 280x duel-x)

I already have 8 gb of hyper-x ram and the one on the new list is more to add (Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory)

I already have 1tb caviar blue and I am adding another (Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive)

I already have 3 fans I purchased (BitFenix Spectre 12025B KO2712 120mm Case Fan with Blue LED)

I have a dvd player with my old pc and I am adding it to my new one (Lite-On iHAS124-14 DVD C2327B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Want to fit a fan controller to change my fan speeds so I can control my fans when needed. I have no idea if this is the right one though

The mother board looked great at the time but it was a half hour build so if that's not the best than please correct me

The pc cooler is because I don't know if the stock will hold up with gaming.

The power supply was a bit expensive and if you can find one with lower price to fit this build than please do

The Case was WAY EXPENSIVE but it was the lowest I could find that looked decent (not complete black and boring, I show off. PLUS, I need GREAT airflow!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this new pc build you can change everything but the RAM and GRAPHICS CARD.

Please help me make this computer beast but not a wallet killer!
    Last edited by sethss; 07-13-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    That link doesn't work. You'll have to make a link to the completed build for pc part picker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatenashi Sarashiki. View Post
    That link doesn't work. You'll have to make a link to the completed build for pc part picker
    Fuck Me! XD here it is htt p://p cpartpick er. com/ p/C8NbHx

Working on hacks fucks me over sometimes my bad man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    new updates build by me! htt p://pc partpi cker. com/p/pnG QsY
    Any price slimming that can go on here please?

Thanks
    I would never go with that APU, you should get FX-8350 or FX-8320 and Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX MOBO,keep with that 212 evo and you can get decent OC with this mobo-cpu combo,in 2-3 years you can get another r9 280 for crossfire,it should be optimized by that time for max preformance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    I would never go with that APU, you should get FX-8350 or FX-8320 and Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX MOBO,keep with that 212 evo and you can get decent OC with this mobo-cpu combo,in 2-3 years you can get another r9 280 for crossfire,it should be optimized by that time for max preformance.
    Thanks for the feed back! I need a new graphics card for beta testing new upcoming games like battlefront, Black Ops 3, etc. I get a "Secret" access to all steams upcoming games. With that in mind, I NEED two graphics card and 16 gb of ram. I NEVER overclock my system as I find it crass and a waist of time. I'm trying to get the best processor (for video editing), another graphics card (for beta testing), and more ram (for beta testing).
    Last edited by sethss; 07-16-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sethss View Post
    Thanks for the feed back! I need a new graphics card for beta testing new upcoming games like battlefront, Black Ops 3, etc. I get a "Secret" access to all steams upcoming games. With that in mind, I NEED two graphics card and 16 gb of ram. I NEVER overclock my system as I find it crass and a waist of time. I'm trying to get the best processor (for video editing), another graphics card (for beta testing), and more ram (for beta testing).
    If you need cpu for video editing than octa core FX-8350 will do wonders for you,for new games you probably need 8-12GB RAM,but go for 16 if you can aford it and just get another R9 280 and corssfire it because all of upcoming games will be optimized for crossfire with DX12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

If you need cpu for video editing than octa core FX-8350 will do wonders for you,for new games you probably need 8-12GB RAM,but go for 16 if you can aford it and just get another R9 280 and corssfire it because all of upcoming games will be optimized for crossfire with DX12
    Thanks for the feedback! (I was gone on vacation to test battlefront. It's FUCKING EPIC! Got two free keys to test and giving one to my friend). I cannot afford a $300 processor but I have a laptop that can edit my videos for me. I just need help slimming that hefty price. If the processor will load games without stutter and I can keep atleast 60 +fps (while recording), than I will be fine. The computer case is too expensive for me and I am trying to look for a better case that looks better than a giant rectangle. The power supply COULD be alittle cheaper if ya know what I mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As everyone reaches problems

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback! (I was gone on vacation to test battlefront. It's FUCKING EPIC! Got two free keys to test and giving one to my friend). I cannot afford a $300 processor but I have a laptop that can edit my videos for me. I just need help slimming that hefty price. If the processor will load games without stutter and I can keep atleast 60 +fps (while recording), than I will be fine. The computer case is too expensive for me and I am trying to look for a better case that looks better than a giant rectangle. The power supply COULD be alittle cheaper if ya know what I mean
    LOL!! FX-8350 is 165$,not 300$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    LOL!! FX-8350 is 165$,not 300$
    Thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my budget still

Thanks
    Thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my budget still
    You can go for FX-6300 as well,it is only 99$

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

sethss (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Get a Samsung SSD, there fast and easy to install.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can go for FX-6300 as well,it is only 99$
    Thanks! Will Do! +rep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Darkness View Post
    Get a Samsung SSD, there fast and easy to install.
    I Don't know if I really need one as I can run games faster with more ram. A ssd doesnt really help If I get two hard drives. I can just run all my editing on one and use all the space on that and use the other to play games. (I thinks thats how it works) So instead of it being 100%, it will only be 50%. Thats how my pc does it for some reason.

Edit: I had a small 500gb drive and I used that for editing and it only used that disk space.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Pretty good build tbh.