Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklz View Post
    I realize the inventory editor can be a bit buggy as i have noticed this for myself. However it was released like this due to my diminishing free time and the increasing requests to release such an editor. I have experienced the inventory editor accidentally replacing some items in your inventory. It is best used to simply turn on, get the item you want and restart your game. BUT in NO WAY shape or form is my program possible of moving anything from your game to the recycling bin nor has it the ability to entirely corrupt your game, a simple restart should be all that the game needs since my program only edits the memory running. There's no need to be outraged and call names at someone whose program may be a bit buggy. Feel free to leave constructive criticism, but be polite about it, because posts like these just don't help and won't get you or I anywhere.
    Okay I do agree that I went a little bit rage mode. That was because I spent a really long time on all my saves and I had nothing happen to them up until I used your hack. It is buggy yes but I literally cannot find any other solution as to why my game save files got moved to the recycling bin.

I sincerely apologize for insulting you, I shouldn't have done that. I am normally a very calm person. I would really recommend releasing a little bit more stable version of the hack but do as you wish. I personally will not use it as I am too freaked out. Good luck anyway

Thanks
    Thanks for the post man!

Thanks
    Mmh I just cant get anything to work. I'm on 1.3.0.8 and nothing works. I type my character name and hit apply, I try fullbright, and nada. Is there like a full guide because I am clearly missing something.

For example,

Type "Citrus", my character name, then I hit apply. A little freeze up and nothing happens. I hit full bright and it keeps telling em I should switch my lightning to COLOR mode. The funny part is I am already in color mode...
    Last edited by Mukuro; 03-26-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks
    I have used Method 2 for the inventory editor. It worked but my chest items got replaced with the item I wanted. Is there any way to get my old items in my chest back? Is there a way to restore my world?

Thanks
    can't enable infinite items hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Works fine with 1.3.0.8 so far and it would be more awesome if you could add/change hotkeys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    WOW IT"S SO COOOL! THX !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567