Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

To anyone wondering what has been happening with me... Here's what's up.

I'm in a state of depression that I can't get out of. I've been depressed for 2 years now, but it's been getting worse every year. At this point, I've stopped talking with everyone I know, I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to stay in my room, and never come out. I've been crying for no reason, and I stopped talking with the one friend that I have. @Cursed felt the need to contact my dad, so now I'm taking medication, and he's set me up with a counselor. I do not have thoughts of suicide/hurting myself, all though I have thought about it in the past. I don't want to do anything anymore, I can't even bring myself to go to the bathroom. My life just fucking sucks, I have no friends, I do not know how to make friends, and on top of that, I work at the most stressful fucking job a 15 year old can work at. I'm at the verge of quitting, which would probably be a good idea, as then I can finally stay in my room until school starts. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to see if getting a rabbit will help me get better, but my mom won't allow it. I don't even think she knows what's wrong with me. If the medication and counselor don't help, I don't know what is headed towards me.

Also, don't bother contacting me. I most likely won't respond.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 2JZ View Post
    I work at the most stressful fucking job a 15 year old can work at
    Out of curiosity, what do you do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    I'm a dishwasher at a nursing home that gets an average of 150-200 people a night. I'm also one of two dishwashers, the other 3 quit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm a dishwasher at a nursing home that gets an average of 150-200 people a night. I'm also one of two dishwashers, the other 3 quit.
    shiit. That does sound stressful. Can't imagine what you're going through

Thanks
    You're 15 years old. Go talk to the counselor and relax a little.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    hey man I know what you are going through. Depression sucks. just try and find the little things that make you happy and make those the big things in your life. You have friends everywhere you just don't know it or don't see it. Hope all is well. I know i don't know you but if you need someone to talk to let me know. I'd love to have a conversation with you and see how things go from there!

Thanks
    Depression is a hard thing to deal with, but try thinking positive.
    Have an optimistic mindset about everything.
    When you start out your day, have the mentality of, "Today is a new day, it is going to be good."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    plus hes a minon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I hope it all works out at the end. You're 15, so many try joining a sports team or something. Maybe not even a team, just a training group (if you aren't good at any sports). It might help you makes friends.

Thanks
    Okay. I have good news for you admitting you have depression in the first place here or anywhere is a major step in a road that you have already proved you want to take you didn't box it up and put it in the corner your talking about it right now doesnt matter where or how your talking about it you just admitting you have a problem is key if you want to feel better about yourself.

I know how to feels to put on the happy face everyday for everyone around you and just push and it down when all the time its scratching at you telling you "they don't care about me" "what's the point" "they don't like you" "just stop trying". You just want to sit alone in your bed and leave everything pass you by say to yourself I'm better off this way well your not. No amount of pills will make you feel better sure it might num the pain but it cant rid you of it if you want to break this then set a goal get out of bed today. Leave the house today. Go on a walk today. Talk to someone today. Go to the movies today.
    If you find it stressful doing a certain job no matter how good the pay it is not healthy for you in this situation. Try and sleep, staying up all the time is not good for you it fucks with your head and you cant think straight and everything becomes harder and your depression will worsen because of it. Don't skip meals eat because eating helps boost your mood and provides some much needed happiness when you need it most.

Don't be scared to tell people what's wrong tell people I'm not feeling so good today. Dont box it up and put on your happy face like nothings wrong dont let it eat your personality away you have a problem and thats just that we all have problems small or large

Don't look for an exit because believe me the only exit is not what you want you don't want to try and fix your problem with drugs and getting yourself blackout drunk you don't want to be sitting in the corner of your room pen and paper in hand with a bottle of pills in your pocket and the only thing that stops you from taking that exit being a phone call.

Talk
    Set small goals
    Sleep
    Eat

Simple things help you depression cant be solved overnight it takes alot of time but taking this first step here is so huge you don't even know.

I've had to deal with depression for 5 years the only thing that got prevented me from taking my own life was a phone call. I was that close to just saying fuck it and giving up. Don't let it come down to that.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (07-15-2015),Solvi (07-15-2015)

Thanks
    For a second I was wondering who you were but then I realized. Also don't worry, your not the only one that is depressed. I am also depressed and I think off killing myself on a weekly bases but some how I don't go through it because I say "tomorrow may be different" but never is. Some day I might not say that and you might never hear from me again. I also cry at night for no reason
    Just seek help if it's that bad and I hope you get better because I sure as hell won't.

Btw this is @Eternity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Talk
    Set small goals
    Sleep
    Eat
    And exercise!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I most likely won't respond.
    I don't know why you're still a Minion but in case you ever see this I hope you do get better.

Take some time off the internet, including MPGH, and try to relax.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    u gotta leave mpgh for a bit , that's what I did but it cost me losing minion, but hey I'm better know, You seen my snapchat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think this time you should have a date with someone. seriously, they may be can help you out from depressed .
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast