Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Tutorials can be papers on the topic, if you can find a built boot-loader that looks similar to mine, not created by me, then you've got me. Sorry I can't get into a school, and I have to be self-tought.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

I have nothing to prove to you Dave. You can believe me or not, doesn't matter. Just don't decredit me, or express publically that you KNOW FOR A FACT your opinion is right.

FYI, I didn't make direct use of NxOgre in my game, I kept the rendering engine sperate. Removing the wrapper would have similar code, I'm not using the RenderSystem that comes with NxOgre.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post

tl;dr .
    the hell that mean?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Tutorials can be papers on the topic, if you can find a built boot-loader that looks similar to mine, not created by me, then you've got me. Sorry I can't get into a school, and I have to be self-tought.
    Tutorials are not papers... and vise versa. You don't know ASM as far as I know.
    I didn't learn what I know from school... I learned it myself. I just cruise through school, btw DONT EXPECT SCHOOL TO TEACH YOU SHIT.

I have nothing to prove to you Dave. You can believe me or not, doesn't matter. Just don't decredit me, or express publically that you KNOW FOR A FACT your opinion is right.
    You have nothing to prove to me, I didn't ask you to prove anything to me. I did express publicly that you were wrong and unwilling to admit it.

FYI, I didn't make direct use of NxOgre in my game, I kept the rendering engine sperate. Removing the wrapper would have similar code, I'm not using the RenderSystem that comes with NxOgre.
    Doesn't change much.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    What, you assume I don't know assembler because I don't write hacks? Ofcourse I understand assembler. I wrote that whole bootsector.

I'm going to bed Dave.

Not to mention the assembler used isn't exactly advanced assembler. Only a couple kernel-mode instructions that make it look so.

Only instructions i can see used are
    mov
    or
    call
    xor
    jmp(and w\e other jmp related instructions)

and kernel-mode:
    lgdt
    cli
    and hlt

I bet half the users on the forum know what those instructions do.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-07-2009 at 12:37 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    What, you assume I don't know assembler because I don't write hacks? Ofcourse I understand assembler. I wrote that whole bootsector.
    get ready for another discussion about how u didnt write the whole bootsector

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jetamay go to bed mang! You can debate the fact in the morning...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    AOK, go "read" another tutorial or "paper".

Not to mention the assembler used isn't exactly advanced assembler. Only a couple kernel-mode instructions that make it look so.
    Correct term is assembly.

I'm going to bed Dave.
    Good night.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    13 pages of jetamay failure. You havent gotten 13 pages with all the tutorials you've made. hahahahahahahahhahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Yeah, I used assembly all the time, but I've also been told to use assembler all the time as well. Or atleast whenever I use the word assembly, someone will suround it inquotes like I used it incorrectly.

I didn't copy & paste anything, I'm more capable then that, and you of all people should know that.

Nn
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-07-2009 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Your not going to sleep. Stop lying

Lean on me, when your not strong, and i'll be your friend. Ill help you carry on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah, I used assembly all the time, but I've also been told to use assembler all the time as well.
    Last time you talked about hacks, you said you did not make hacks because your lack of understanding of assembly. You use an assembler to translate assembly.

I didn't copy & paste anything, I'm more capable then that, and you of all people should know that.

Nn
    Maybe not copy & paste, perhaps read + type.
    Dats all I'm saying

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Last time you talked about hacks, you said you did not make hacks because your lack of understanding of assembly. You use an assembler to translate assembly.

Maybe not copy & paste, perhaps read + type.
    Dats all I'm saying
    I don't have to prove to you I write my own stuff. But it hurts when you do and someone tells you all your work was copy and paste.

O'yea, and I know what an assembler is, I can find like eight posts were I've used the word assembly, and someone replies, putting it in quotes, like I used it incorrectly. Maybe I'm misunderstanding their purpose of putting it in quotes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    IKR, GET THE FUCK OUT. STOP REPLYING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't have to prove to you I write my own stuff. But it hurts when you do and someone tells you all your work was copy and paste.
    Like I said, you don't have to prove anything.

By base I don't mean copy paste. I mean getting a linux build and building on it. Building operating systems is NOT easy. Trust me. I'm taking a class all about it now. You just touched the skin of Operating Systems.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast