Thanks

Regarding vehicles spawns in online

Many people can't spawn vehicles in online, recently i downloaded a certain trainer in other website, after placing their version of dinput8.dll and scripthook all my other menu start to spawn vehicles too

I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell where i got it, and don't know wich one of the files is the one that make spawns works, I just know it works lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Only current menu I'm aware of that spawns vehicles successfully is ******Menu 4.2
    As for other menus working with a different trainers input and scripthook, I wouldn't recommend it seeing as it wasnt made for those trainers and shit could go wrong, not worth the risk.

Thanks
    well is this menu I'm talking about, after I installed it the other menus started to spawn too, It did'nt affected the other menus in any other way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycron View Post
    Only current menu I'm aware of that spawns vehicles successfully is ******Menu 4.2
    As for other menus working with a different trainers input and scripthook, I wouldn't recommend it seeing as it wasnt made for those trainers and shit could go wrong, not worth the risk.
    Vehicle spawners are all practically the same function, i'm sure the one he's using is doing what ******Menu does to spawn vehicles also. Lol.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RubensDC View Post
    well is this menu I'm talking about, after I installed it the other menus started to spawn too, It did'nt affected the other menus in any other way
    Sometimes mods just don't like other mods? nothing to tell you beside the fact that, you need to go into the configuration of the mods that support one, and change you're key bindings.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."