Thread: A<R>R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

A<R>R

Athiest<Reality>Religion

Now this isn't some bullshit troll, i'll argue with you unless you just spam something without intellegence.

Atheist

Believe that their is no god and no afterlife.
    Usually base most of their arguments on scientific proof.

Religion

Believe in a God and an afterlife.
    Usually say that their arguments are based on science, but its not much.

Reality.

This is how i see it. I live in a world full of delusions, fake people, and lies. What is "true" is usually disregarded.

I don't see how religion is any different. If i don't believe my existence is meaningless, if i do it still is. Its just one of those things that i can't comprehend.

There are two things i live for.
    1.Love
    2.to see how this world unravels. to see what will happen next.

Thats it.

You see, whether God is real or not doesn't matter to me. Why bother researching it? If i believe something to be true that isn't who cares? I believe lots of things that aren't true and so do you. I see religion as a win situation. If its not true when you die you won't go to an afterlife, but it gives you hope, it gives you something to not make your existence any more pointless than it already is. Its just,....gah! why can't people see that!? Its pointless to debate the existence of God, its utterly pointless. I've met some people who just become atheist like they are becoming a republican, they just chose to "pick sides". WHY?! why do you pick your beliefs about life/death like your picking sides for a football team?

anyway, discuss. I'll try to respond to most of the post if they don't lack intellegence.

Thanks
    Wrong section.

Should be debate section.
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thisll get moved to debate fort religion section and receive no replies.. Whatta shame...

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    Troll troll troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If i put it in the debate section, no one but paroxsym will probally reply, and rly i just wanted to put this for you guys, not the insane ppl at the debate section.

Sad how ppl just write shit off like this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    without the whole.. factor of afterlife..
    life is pretty fucking depressing, for MOST AVERAGE PEOPLE.

BUT!!! I myself DONOT need an almighty power to "hang on to" for "support" to get me through life, Because, I am not fucking stupid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, you see gourav thats kinda my point, you just say "i'm not fucking stupid" and thats it.

We all believe if you say that your not stupid, then your not. *sarcasm*

-edit: Well i guess i did just respond to a post lacking intellegence, shit. well anyway.........

Look, i'm not sayin: GO TO THE FUCKING CHURCH AND REPENT SINNERS!!! i'm asking, what does being an atheist get you? does it mean your "right"? i mean rly? whats the point?
    Last edited by Empire; 12-07-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I myself am agnostic, i would like to think that there is life after death and that there is also a god, but with all the things happening lately such as wars and death i just find it to hard to decide as a god would not allow this to happen.

We all live in reality, that changes day by day and there is nothing we can do about it, which is why i choose to live my life one step at a time, The two most important aspects of my life are my friends and family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    THERE IS AN AFTER LIFE, NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT IT /athiest

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i dont see the point of atheism. If you dont believe then so what? You live, you die, you rot.

The basis of religion is to have belief and to have faith. It's not about backing the theory up with scientific arguments. Lets say your christian. If there is no god, then you'll met the same fate as everybody else in the world. It's not exactly a loss as you are dead and can't do anything about it. But what happens if you were right about god. Then guess what, you go to heaven while others go to hell. Thats a win.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    i dont see the point of atheism. If you dont believe then so what? You live, you die, you rot.

The basis of religion is to have belief and to have faith. It's not about backing the theory up with scientific arguments. Lets say your christian. If there is no god, then you'll met the same fate as everybody else in the world. It's not exactly a loss as you are dead and can't do anything about it. But what happens if you were right about god. Then guess what, you go to heaven while others go to hell. Thats a win.
    so ur religious?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

thats my point, i just suck at makin it!

-tyvm dr syn.

@dave....idk what to say, don't know that /atheist means.
    @rec, here is my perspective on that. God doesn't allow it, we do. If god stopped everything, no free will. And if he just stopped major wars and such, then we'd be asking why he doesn't stop petty crimes also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah, you see gourav thats kinda my point, you just say "i'm not fucking stupid" and thats it.

We all believe if you say that your not stupid, then your not. *sarcasm*

-edit: Well i guess i did just respond to a post lacking intellegence, shit. well anyway.........

Look, i'm not sayin: GO TO THE FUCKING CHURCH AND REPENT SINNERS!!! i'm asking, what does being an atheist get you? does it mean your "right"? i mean rly? whats the point?
    yeap i am right
    I am a Godless heretic, not a GOD fearing lunatic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    so ur religious?
    yah i guess you could say that. but im not hardcore.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

yah i guess you could say that. but im not hardcore.
    lol. i go to a catholic high school, but some of the stuff they try to force into me is total bullshit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast