Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks

re :)

availability: 5-10 hours
    example's of advertising i am a AMAZING photo and video editor!! and i make about 1000 views on youtube everyday when i post a vid and i love testing stuff out i use sony vegas pro 9

-*One video made by you(link, not embed) : basicly all of them are for random things but most of them are adds i did for FREE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Name: James
    Availibility:the whole day ca.10-12 hours
    Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Spam hackers, tell my friends to come here, make videos, learn to code programs.
    Further information about yourself: i like pie and gaming.I can spam ingame ive made a ingame spammer, Spam sites, and me and my friend are very good with video and sony vegas
    havent made any videos suitable for mpgh yet but i use sony vegas pro8
    wo my best sig yet

[IMG]https://i1012.photobucke*****m/albums/af241/bzo778/CopyofUntitled-1copy.jpg[/IMG]

Help me raise my Habamon!
    rase my habamon

fav song https://www.youtube.com
    /watch?v=CfwFAj5iOBs

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes now jump you mother f**king assholes".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ]Name: Michael]
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 5/6hours per day/
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples) spam site make videos also some codes progmas.
    "-Further information about yourself: i like mpgh cuz is a good site for hacks and for comunity for my videos i use Windows Movie Maker
    -*One video made by you here is:
    Last edited by combatPT; 12-08-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

NOTES:

thats my old youtube channel, with videos about gornoob, ignore those, i'm done with that fail coder, <,< anyway i never use that youtube channel anymore.

-Name: Ryan
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): mon-wed total 7 hours a day(homeschooled)thursday-5 hours, fridays and weekends-9-10 hours

and sometimes on fridays i'm busy the entire day, maybe 1 hour tops on mpgh. but thats rare, maybe once twice a month.

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): youtube videos, spammers on CA, posting false links that lead to mpgh(and some rickrolls to make it fun )

-Further information about yourself:

youtube channel: h4x0rsINC, thats my old one devoted to gornoob, ima make a new one for mpgh. i'll never use that other one again.

email: h4x0rswln2@hotmail

-*One video made by you(link, not embed):

*MADE WITH GORFAG HACKS, I DIDN'T HAVE MPGH PUBLIC AT THE TIME, dam vista. dam gorfag, and beg dave for hacks that work on vista. :'(

https://www.you tube. com/watch?v=PO4Km81SS6o

advertising:

editing details:

i added this :P

image:

photoshop cs4

gimp 2.6

Paint.net

MS paint.

video: windows movie maker, and i have a guy who is going to get me sony vages warez,
    Last edited by h4x0rswln is back; 12-08-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    -Name: eddie ross. game name/ realraww / clan/ ovengers
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):im on this site everyday about 9 times a day.
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):spaming other sites. spamming crossfire. making viedos of mpgh.
    -Further information about yourself:im a pretty cool kid. i live in florida.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):i dont have any viedos posted on the web but i make viedos everyday because i take a class at school that allows me to and requires me to make viedo projects and supplies me with finle cut pro and i work on a G4.

please pick me thank youl!!!!

Thanks
    -Name: Walf
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Dunn school days 4 hours, weekends 7-8?
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): I got some people from crossfire to join when they saw my hackzor skillz. I spammed the site with 3 letters and gaming. Also i left a chat bot on warrock over night, saying something like: "Go to MMPPGGHH..NNEETT for epic hacks, look at my k/d! (Without duplicate letters!!)"
    -Further information about yourself: I has the spam award. I r good at spamin stuph.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): Meh haven't made a vid, but i can if i can use the vip knife hack for cf.

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others) I haven't taken screenshots of me spamming warrock or other sites. Didn't think there would be any point at the time, i can go do it noa if u so wishes.

I KNOW YOU NEED TO HAVE A VID, BUT I DON'T WANT TO APPLY FOR THAT SECTION OF THE PUBLICISTS. I HAVE DIRECTED THIS APPLICATION TO SPAMMING OTHER FORUMS + THE BLOG MAKING.

Thanks
    I can spaming
    I'm very good ^^
    I have very good spammer and i can spamm too :P o.O
    And I'm good in GimP

-Name: Michal (from Poland)
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):I play 4h every day... I and my bots can spamming 2-5 h every day
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): i can send im pm my sygnature, but i create all 4fun...
    -Further information about yourself: I play crossfire, i like hacks:P i can help but i'm veeeeery lazy

Hmm if you can give i can get free ViP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    -Name: Drake
    -*Availability(17 hours a day ):
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Getting on crossfire spamming the lobby the mpgh url and going in game hacking giving people the url to this site and spamming the crossfire forum
    -Further information about yourself:I am a pro at using GIMP and I made a movie in school using Sony Vegas I got a A + on that teacher said I did a good job and I'm working on making a MPGH hacking video that I can post on other sites such as nexon.net and z8games and other hacking sites..
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):
    *Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others) I've done it before but I didn't think there would be a need for them so unfortunately I do not have any screen shots T__T
    Last edited by noobking38; 12-09-2009 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Name: Shocking
    Availability: from 6:00am - 8:30 PM. All day everyday. A few exceptions might be made.
    Examples of Advertising: Posting videos on video sharing websites, blogs, forums.
    Further information about yourself: Well, I am well dedicated to the things i do.
    One video made by you: None uploaded, I will make/upload and post asap.

The programs i use are Photoshop CS3, and Sony Vegas Pro 8.0.

I know my post count is low, but if i do get chosen to be one of your CA Publicist. I'm sure you will be satisfied.

The VIP hacks are a bonus. But the opportunity to work with a team of professional hackers is what caught my attention. I promise you i will show the pros of your hacks to the fullest extent.

Vote republican, LOL
    Last edited by Shocking; 12-09-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    availability: 8 hours.. weekends like 14 hours :P
    examples: Make a Program the if you click the button it spams mpgh.net, post bulletions on myspace, and my aim profile
    ETC info: i like sugar cookies 8]
    Video made by me:
    proof its mine yu could either msg me to confirm its me. or look at my name in this video.
    the names Romariio :P
    If you cant see do high quality (:

heres also a pic of spam :P

https:// t i n y p i c.c o m / view.php?pic=30vljjs&s=6

why is my image not working? :O

ill post a video up once i download hypercam :P
    Last edited by romario313; 12-08-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name : Chris

programs: Sony Vegas Pro 9, and adobe aftereffects cs3, i am very good with vidoe editing/ effects, i helped the famous CA montauge makers..

can be in as long as i want to

have great pateince

Thanks
    -Name: Joseph
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): im on about 2-3 hours a day
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): spam chat, upload heaps of vids, spam lots of websites, Advertise mpgh HEAPS!!
    -Further information about yourself: i use windows movie maker and i am able to make vids that will attract alot of people

hope to get the job, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    -Nameerek

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): AT LEAST 5 hours a day.

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Me do spam other sites [xP],
    IN-game spamming, I have fraps full version, so i can record and produce my own videos.
    [im also pretty handy in graphic design, i can make intro's for the site and can edit videos pretty good.]

-Further information about yourself: i am heavily into graphic design, i have the full adobe suite, and i use it. ^^ im also availble alot. from about 3pm-2am

*One video made by you(link, not embed):
    -facepalm-
    This was made A LONG time ago
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCG-f6NFJzc&feature=channel
    i can make a new one for yall if you wanna see how much better i am [at editing AND combat arms]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Name: Aashish kandel
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): (5-6 hrs) Weekend(10-12 hrs)
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Making videos, Editing videos and posting on youtube
    -Further information about yourself: I use sony vegas and Windows movie maker
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): Not one yet but, I will soon.

Thanks
    -Name: Rather not say
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):30 mins to 5 hrs.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):None made yet, but I will if I get this job

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast