Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    -*Name: Tommy

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):about 8 hours (i know xD)

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):I can spam on other hacking sites, inlucding CA, put up links in videos, put you website link after my name, e.g TsterT from https://www.m pgh.net. I have 1, popular sites that i can spam, and i am good friends with the mods there so i might be able to get some announcements. and 1 site me and a friend run, so i can definitely get announcements there. Putting links on programs i make.

-*Further information about yourself:i am currently in college, and am majoring in computer science (programming) along with C++. I am also making programs using Visual Basics 6. Atm, i am finishing up with a CA Afk bot, and i will be sure to include an mpgh link on other sites when i release it .

-*One video made by you(link, not embed):i have not yet made videos, as i am not to advanced, but i am learning more about it, i am using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9.0

I really would like to be a part of mpgh.

(Don't let the 8 posts effect anything )

Thanks for reading,
    TsterT
    Last edited by tstert; 12-09-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, since i could not edit the post of my application already. I will make a new one. Because of the new infomation on the first post. so here goes
    -Name: Josh
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 10-14 hours~ Or Even More(I'm on holiday now.)
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Its not really from MPGH Thread.
    MPGH Blog
    MPGH Blog
    -Further information about yourself: Call me Josh, Add me on my msn: INFM-Josh@live.com
    If possible, i can be on for 24/7. Though i joined in Nov 2009, i know quite alot about MPGH. Because i got another unverified account. Which joined around Jan 2009 or Dec 2008.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): I don't make videos, sorry. I'm here to qualify for the Making Numerous Blogs Publicist.
    So far, i just made two blogs. 1 ********. 1 *********. Will make more in the future.
    Links: Blog

Thanks for looking at this app. And i wish all of the other applicants Good Luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceMan For This Useful Post:

Obama (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    -Name: Clement Hopkins

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 3-6PM Monday~Friday 3-10PM Weekdays

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Youtube videos / AOL videos / Veoh videos (Basically video sites)

-Further information about yourself:

-One video made by me:
    (Yes, I realize its not on Combat Arms)

I tried not embedding the video, but MPGH is set to basically force it into being embedded.

<Applying for the video maker spot.>
    Last edited by TheIceLord; 12-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Name: Trunky | Matt
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC): Well I'm on at School most Periods (I have 6 a day) and am on Most of the time when I get home, If I'm not Eating Dinner. I stay up until about 1am on most nights.
    Lets say I'm on 8 Hours a day.
    Any PC skills: Photoshopping is my Main Ability for this. BUT I am able to Learn Video Editing/ Making and can Obviously Spam Combat Arms and other Websites with MPGH.net stuff (anyone can do that)
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am nice (Although some people may argue (liz) lol) I am Patient, I know alot about Combat Arms Hacking and basically just the Game. I'm applying for both, but think that Publicist is more fitting for my Ability. I only speak one language Fluently.

Note: I can Blog, I can Spam, I will Learn to make vids.
    Last edited by Trunky; 12-09-2009 at 12:16 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

-James (12-09-2009),R3V (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    -Nameaniel Wong
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):Weekdays 3PM-5PM, 7PM- 11PM, Weekends 1PM-5PM 7PM-1AM
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Spamming on forums, inviting friends website, making videos
    -Further information about yourself: Currently learning C++ Programming and VB, Photoshop, Fraps + Making videos, Communicating and understanding people with not so good English skills, Replying to messages quickly.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):
    I currently don't have any videos yet cause YouTube banned my account for some reason

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    -Name:Joshua Kirkwood
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): Currently 8 hours daily regular afternoon and evenings eastern time -5)
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Forums, in-game, and other gaming sites. (Try to push the other VIP hacks out of the way. Years of advertising in my pockets.)
    -Further information about yourself:I have computer knowledge of course, so saying that Hardware engineering, and software localization, and analyst. Light scripting, and very resourceful. :3
    Great with doing what I am being told to do. I do not slack, and I get things done with a mature attitude.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): Maintaining, and creating blogs, posts, and such.

*Mandatory
    Last edited by crazyass223; 12-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Carlos
    Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 8
    Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): flash | banners | flyers
    Further information about yourself: student of graphic design in the Veritas University of Costa Rica
    One video made by you(link, not embed):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can do anything wht u want in flash gif or jpg for web.
    u can give the work to one of ur spammers and he makes his part

******sorry for my english******

thanks

VIVA TIQUICIA!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Cool

Name: eduardo
    Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 10 per day ( i dont get my activity on the forum up because different times i dunno whats wrong with that Uu)
    Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): spam other forums, spam inside games, tell friends from university/messenger/facebook to come in MPGH
    Computer skills: photoshop, I'm studying Software eng., i spend almost all day on the computer.
    Further information about yourself: Love FPs games and like to be onthe internet.
    One video made by you(link, not embed): Since I prefer adversise i have made only one video but it has over 6500 views. Maybe the video is not a proffesional one but i advertised it on many forums and other sites.

I hope i can fill in all reqs u have.

thanx.
    Last edited by lalobon; 12-09-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: forgot to add the video link

Thanks
    Applying for the 1 Blogger Publicist!

-Name: Konrad or Kurt-w.e
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 7hours+ a day!
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):
    Well i dont rly have anything but ill try and make sumtin up right now:

MPGH FORUMS

The MPGH Forums is a Website dedicated to FPS Game Hacks.
    They also have a General Section and a Graphics Section and much much more.
    We have Hacks for Combat Arms, BF112?, CrossFire, CounterStrike and many more well known games.
    Already nearly hitting 500,000 members. This site is sure to Impress.
    And VIP Hacks for Many Games Being Released very very shortly we are expecting thousands of new Members.
    So why not Join Today and be the cool kid on the street!.
    Follow the Link Below to Join our Forums!
    [insert link ere].

Dat was sumtin i just cooked up. No Research or anything

-Further information about yourself: I love COD games, Im Australian. Once i get rolling on a article or story i wont stop. Im The CoD GoD!
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3V For This Useful Post:

-James (12-09-2009),Trunky (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    -Name:
    -*Availability:5.30-8.30 everyday sat-sun =the whole day
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):1.You want to hack combat arms? you want to pwn nexon? come to www.mpgh.net for free hacks
    2.do you feel boring of normal gaming? if you do! come to www.mpgh.net for free hacks
    3.do you hate getting kill by pros? do you want to pwn some noobs? if you do! come to www.mpgh.net for free hacks,dont think!just do it!
    -Further information about yourself:i am very idle but i am a very good worker and i am not LAZY!
    Last edited by poostick; 12-09-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    sorry about repost... couldnt find "Edit"

Name: James
    Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 8 hours ( check alot of times )
    Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Spam hacking sites, tell my friends to come here, make videos about mods and hacks, learn to code programs.
    Further information about yourself: i like pie and gaming
    One video made by you(link, not embed):
    (sorry im not that pro)
    Last edited by timebomb99; 12-09-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: GTFO (dont wanna use my real name)
    Availability: 4-5 hrs a day ( realistic to the max unlike ppl who say i can go on 10 hrs a day then go on for like 2hrs)
    Examples of advertising: Windows movie maker, Spam bots, Fraps, and hypercam (unregistered tho)
    Further Information: I am in Australia!!! AUSSIE FTW
    Video made by you: Made one but cbf to put on youtube coz u make an account and then they ask u for phone number >.>
    Last edited by gtfo; 12-09-2009 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks
    name: jared
    avialability: from 2:30 pm-about 7 pm (easter usa) (sometimes i got docs appoints but like 99% of time i am always ont he comp)
    examples of advertising: make vids, spamming other known hacking sites with the vid(s), i have a freind who makes CA hacks but he doesnt belong to any forums of any sites. i could bring him here and u will have a another coder
    further of info: i have been hacking since ***. i kno it says im a newb but im a very good and im a pro hacker.

i have fraps. i make good fraps vids. i usualy use it for clan matches but sure i can usr it for advertising the CA VIP hacks, i can even put a 'how to order thing for it too' if u want
    Last edited by reaperkiller; 12-09-2009 at 09:49 AM.
    Get over 10K []
    Get over 15K []
    Get over 20K [::]
    Get called a hacker when not hacking []
    Get called a hacker when hacking []
    Buy Vip from any site []
    Get banned []
    Buy NX [::]
    Buy over 50NX []
    Buy over 100NX []
    Make a hack with my uncle (he programmer) []
    Get kicked from a game when i was hacking but vote was for other/glitching []
    Go to a concert of my fav bands []
    Follow 1 of my fav bands on a cross country tour []
    Become old enogh to drink []
    Drink even tho im not old enogh []
    Fail at spelling []
    Finish list []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    -Name: Wagner (Carioka)
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 2 afternoon and 3 hours at night and 5/8h on weekends
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): A lot of friends,4 acc in CF to SPAM and 3 blogs,orkut, 2 big twitters, very very good with WMM,I'm good to edit images to put on video.
    -Further information about yourself: I love write, i speak english, portuguese and french.

Subtitle and qualitys made by me.

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others)

E-mail:
    crossfireviphack@gmail.com
    cariokacrossfire@gmail.com
    Accounts to SPAM - mini1000 / Bresilien/lins.qdp

Last edited by carioka; 12-09-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think that i would be perfect for the job, as i am very sociable, and i can make many many people sign uup to mpgh, i have alot of friends looking for hacks, and i refered some of them here. i am a member of severel crossfire hacking sites, and i am very well respected on them all, and i can advertise very very well, in game and on other forums, i am also a pro spammer i can spam by e-mail, facebook, twitter and other stuff, i have been a member of this site for a very long time, and i have been looking for an opportunity ike this for a long time, and i would love to take the job, i am a nice guy, and i get along with every one
    i have experience with corel paint shop pro x2, sony vegas 8/9, video edit magic and other video and picture editing software's.
    i have made several signatures for members of this forum and others

thank you,

stubz

hope you decide to pick me
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast