Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Put a piece of ice in your mouth and go to sleep.

Thanks
    On the for real side.

I have both Anxiety and Panic attacks, maybe once a month, maybe twice a month, it just depends on stress. My doctor prescribed me Citalopram (Celexa).
    That helps me with nervousness in big crowds of people and also helps with depression and severe attacks of panic and anxiety.

There's no real way of "getting rid of" panic or anxiety attacks, they just happen fam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I really don't have any experience in this field but try not to do anything that will work you up.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Bat View Post

He is going to see a doctor* (maybe you should take the time to read.) How are we supposed to say anything about it if we don't know what the doctor said. It can be anything since we barely have any info apart that he gets anxious once in a while.
    people could let him know without knowing what the doctor said by not being a dumbshit like you.
    Last edited by Hyak; 07-22-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by スカイラインGT-R View Post
    On the for real side.

I have both Anxiety and Panic attacks, maybe once a month, maybe twice a month, it just depends on stress. My doctor prescribed me Citalopram (Celexa).
    That helps me with nervousness in big crowds of people and also helps with depression and severe attacks of panic and anxiety.

There's no real way of "getting rid of" panic or anxiety attacks, they just happen fam.
    I don't quite understand do you suffer from GAD ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

people could let him know without knowing what the doctor said by not being a dumbshit like you.
    I actually gave him tips after he told me more about the problem so maybe scroll trough the thread before cancering on me.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Maybe go see a fucking doctor and talk about it instead of putting it on mpgh.
    Can you fucking read? If someone actually wants help with something serious like this, I don't care if you're on MPGH. Just because you can hide your ****** ass online doesn't mean you have the right to say shit like that. The guy wants help. If you aren't going to make any effort to help the guy out then seriously, fuck off. Anxiety is not something to joke about or anything along those lines. I used to have severe anxiety and panic attacks and trust me, it's not fun. It can quickly get to the point where you are on the ground shaking and wanting to end your life. You need to re-evaluate your social, and obviously your reading skills.
    Okay rant over.
    OP: I used to have severe anxiety and panic attacks. They weren't frequent, but if I got too stressed I would hole up in a corner of my room with noise canceling headphones on with no music playing for hours at a time. I refused to get help from anybody and was stuck on the idea that I could remedy it myself. Let me tell you seeing a doctor is the best thing you can do, and I'm so glad you're doing it. The other thing is you need to talk to people. It sounds easy but for me it was really hard to admit I had a problem even though I knew I had to fix it. If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can add me on Skype if you want. Otherwise talk to friends, family, teachers, teammates, coaches, professors, anybody close to you. Choose someone you really trust. This is important. Letting your feelings out may sound a little generic and I know everyone says it, but trust me it works. Letting them off your chest is a huge help. Another thing that helped me is finding a new love of different calming types of music as well as slow breathing exercises.
    I hope this helped somehow and I could keep typing for half an hour but I'm on my phone and this already took a while :P If you do ever want to talk though, Skype me! I really hope you get through it man.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by makeithurt123 View Post
    Can you fucking read? If someone actually wants help with something serious like this, I don't care if you're on MPGH. Just because you can hide your ****** ass online doesn't mean you have the right to say shit like that. The guy wants help. If you aren't going to make any effort to help the guy out then seriously, fuck off. Anxiety is not something to joke about or anything along those lines. I used to have severe anxiety and panic attacks and trust me, it's not fun. It can quickly get to the point where you are on the ground shaking and wanting to end your life. You need to re-evaluate your social, and obviously your reading skills.
    Okay rant over.
    OP: I used to have severe anxiety and panic attacks. They weren't frequent, but if I got too stressed I would hole up in a corner of my room with noise canceling headphones on with no music playing for hours at a time. I refused to get help from anybody and was stuck on the idea that I could remedy it myself. Let me tell you seeing a doctor is the best thing you can do, and I'm so glad you're doing it. The other thing is you need to talk to people. It sounds easy but for me it was really hard to admit I had a problem even though I knew I had to fix it. If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can add me on Skype if you want. Otherwise talk to friends, family, teachers, teammates, coaches, professors, anybody close to you. Choose someone you really trust. This is important. Letting your feelings out may sound a little generic and I know everyone says it, but trust me it works. Letting them off your chest is a huge help. Another thing that helped me is finding a new love of different calming types of music as well as slow breathing exercises.
    I hope this helped somehow and I could keep typing for half an hour but I'm on my phone and this already took a while :P If you do ever want to talk though, Skype me! I really hope you get through it man.
    Scroll trough the thread, he gave me more info and than I gave him tips, so please read the entire thread before making cancer replies to my shit, ok?

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Scroll trough the thread, he gave me more info and than I gave him tips, so please read the entire thread before making cancer replies to my shit, ok?
    Watch your mouth young man.
    Also I see you are using quotes from my legendary troll thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12