I wanna start selling these monitors since I am out of places to send them for myself. These are shipped directly from phillips with just the monitor, no power cables or anything. They are pretty bad-ass. I don't use one because I just use my samsung 62" TV as a monitor, but I have made a pretty penny selling them locally for 300$ each. I know people here won't pay close to that so I figured i'd ask like 150$ for one an I am OK with paypal. They cost 550$ on amazon. All I do is make a phone call to phillips and the SE is done. I am going to be giving them your email, so they will email you the tracking that way I dont have to deal with trying to organize and send out tracking numbers. Takes them about 2 days after I make the call to ship out and then max 3 days to get it. Don't need a drop for this I have never heard of phillips billing before (I know alot of people have phillips services and dont have any issues, but this is the first phillips item i've learned to do so I am not 100% sure). I see the other people selling stuff have given a free item to someone first so I can do that.

My skype is sup4rm4n420 if you guys want to add me on there I dont mind or you can private message me

thank you for your time!