Thanks

Thumbs up [WTS] PERSONAL ORIGIN ACCOUNT

Hello,

Today i'd like to sell my origin account, it's my own personal account and not from any of those giveaways xD

Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/datdongtho/

All proof and information will be provided on steam chat

The account has the games which u see in the screenshot : prntscr. com/7wfoyo

It contains battlefield hardline origin digital deluxe edition so it has all the DLCs
    battlefield 3
    battlefield 1942
    dead space
    NFS Hot pursuit
    Sim City 4
    Dragon Age Origins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice try man im pretty sure that you just find that account and someone havent confirmed his Email, and all you need to do was just change the password, and pretend that it is your own account. You kinda show`d your lying when saying about that giveaways... this is so obvious scam i would say. But if this really is your account well good for you, hope u got somebody to buy this account from you but gotta say... this is very Fucking suspicious shit youre trying to do just after those 3200 origin account giveaway. but i dont want any bans or anything to my account from this comment so i just commented your post and this is my opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanelitaneli View Post
    Nice try man im pretty sure that you just find that account and someone havent confirmed his Email, and all you need to do was just change the password, and pretend that it is your own account. You kinda show`d your lying when saying about that giveaways... this is so obvious scam i would say. But if this really is your account well good for you, hope u got somebody to buy this account from you but gotta say... this is very Fucking suspicious shit youre trying to do just after those 3200 origin account giveaway. but i dont want any bans or anything to my account from this comment so i just commented your post and this is my opinion.
    I can provide proof of purchases, i have purchased the keys for the games from g2a, i can screenshot you to the email containing the keys and stuff. Your post made me cry D;
    Last edited by Chaotic0; 07-24-2015 at 07:19 AM.