Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

One Big Misunderstanding. Ban Appeal

In regards to the "Codie refuse to refund me" scammer report thread
    user cpugeek

Yes I feel like a dumb ass a big dumbass. A big dumbass.

I made a mistake on behalf and I want to apologize to everyone. Things were moving fast and I misread and didnt see certain things, so it was confusion. I misread and didnt fully read some of the post. im suprised nobody didnt catch the mistake which caused me to be banned. I asked the mods and Codie to tell me the name of the buyer which shouldnt have been a issue if like he said he bought from me and chatted with me. But here is what happen and this is the truth , but i thought i was telling the truth earlier but I misread and didnt catch those screenshots at the time

Ok

Codie responded this morning and then i responded and said why dont you just refund as I didnt profit and quit adding stipulations and more rules post #35 (now I was telling the truth I did not profit as promised and I think at the time I posted i did not get that sale yet)

That is when codie came with proof i got a sale which is post #37, now me confused as I looked at the first paypal screen shot(the one that shows me sending him money) I was think that was his proof, me not reading fully. That is why I was confused stating like I did not get an international payment for $10. this isnt true not even seeing or looking at the 2nd screenshot below of

In my post #38 and #41 i was asking like show the name . Who is it? I didnt get a international payment. If codie would had Pm me the name, this would had been sorted out as i would figured out my misread much sooner.

Now in post #45 I stated 1 made 1 sale, but not from the screenshot codie posted (as the screen shot was a overseas paypal) and I did not make any sales to somebody overseas especially for $10. Now I realize that 1 sale I made was actually the paypal screen shot at the bottom in his post #37 which i looked over. I was so furious when I saw the first screenshot , i wanted to fire back and claim photoshop because I didnt make a overseas sale or nobody paid me $10

Codie Post #46 he has screenshots that I even said I sold 1 to Russel , who was American USA. Then he said Isold to 2 people and I said No. meaning i only sold to russel

My post #47 i once again said I only made $5 from one person and the other person u claim is fake (the first paypal screenshot in his post #37) and then i state even if I sold 2 copies I still did not profit

So basically it was a whole misunderstanding on my part, probably everyone part but mostly mine and I apologize for my misunderstands. IF codie would had told me the name this would had been solved much sooner even though I was at fault for the misunderstanding. I was fired up, responding to fast and didnt read that whole post #37.

truthfully I was under impression that the first paypal screenshot of me sending him codie $10 was what Codie was saying as my sale, which I fired back it was not. I apologize to codie and another mod for the inconvenience.

Even though i want to say the dispute and scammer report was valid in the beginning as I did not profit or make any money until today which i showed codie but then I told the mods we might have resolved this and they said to keep updated and that is when codie wrote the book for me and help me make the first sale

I ask that I be unbanned and sorry for the inconvenience. truthfully nobody fully known could had not denied the sale, Im not the stupid. I never scammed anyone here, made multiple purchase from members here with no problem and have made many friends. I simply didnt read all into that post #37

I told codie via skype my sale was from Russell. Codie could had easily compared the sale and knew it was misunderstanding...

I made my first sale right before codie posted #37.

I never tried to blackmail him either I simply said help me with the scammer doing so will save me money and we can resolve this and let by gones be by gones,

this was all a big misunderstanding and I apologize. I feel like one big dipshit for not reading the whole post. i scanned through it to fast and it was early morning to, I didnt have my cup of coffee. Now if you dont unban me I can understand but i a man of my words and i admit when i was wrong. i was taught this way and this is why im admitting this because i found out I was wrong and misread and mis understood

it very clear this is a misunderstanding as i told everyone I made 1 sale and I even told codie in skype the name of the person who i made the sale to. My friend read the thread and pointed out my mistake and I was like dam, i was wrong. i see know what he meant

On a short note codie posted proof i got a sale, he posted 2 paypal screenshots. I thought the first screenshot was the proof from codie showing my first and only sale. It was an overseas payment and i was thinking to myself, I didnt make any international sales so I denied and thought he photoshopped it. I then said i made 1 sale but it was not international. i told codie i made 1 sale by somebody name that start with a Russell but it was not a overseas sale. We agrue over the truth. i found out I was wrong, codie posted a 2nd paypal screen shot in the same post at the bottom which was the actual sale that I looked over and didnt see. The first paypal screenshot that codie posted was the money I sent codie that is why it was international but I was thinking he was stating it was the money from my first sale which i thought was wrong because i did not make an overseas sale.
    Last edited by goodbusiness4u; 07-27-2015 at 11:09 PM.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @ @goodbusiness4u we take our scam reports seriously. you falsified a lot of the information and you will be punished for it. Our minds will not change just because you 'apologize' for it.

The eBook indeed worked but it took time, the only thing you were seeing is time, not if it worked or not.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    -Dave -Liz

I did not falsified any information. i would never purposely scam anyone here. I made great buys, do business with friends, and lookout for the community

The scam report was legit. I did NOT make any profit after 4 days

As I stated when codie posted that screenshot yesterday I only saw the international paypal screenshot for $10. i already explained to codie this. I was like wtf, i didn't get a international payment for $10 so i was thinking codie must have photoshop the screenshot and Skype chat not knowing actually the 2nd paypal screenshot at the bottom of the post codie was referring to

Regardless I even admitted right after codie posted that in the thread I only made 1 sale for $5, not $10. i didn't make any international sale for $10

I even Skype codie while trying to figure this out the name of the buyer. Codie then thought I got 2 sales which wasn't true. Codie thought this because codie only knew the buyer Skype name and I was referring the buyer to codie as the first name on his paypal. So Codie was like umm this name isn't the same he got 2 sales which I denied and was true

Come to find out me and Codie was referring to the same person , the 1 sale I got, we just had different names

So really Codie fasfiled information as well by stating I made 2 sales. That wasn't true. Codie was misunderstood as well. He swore I made 2 sales and posted it in the thread. Post #46 and also post #37, he stated I made 2 sales and sold "copies" which wasn't true. The person I told Codie I sold to (russell) as in codie and I Skype chats screenshot and my post I made to the thread before I talked to codie , is the same person that Codie posted the payal transaction screenshots. We were talking about the same person, but had different names so we were both confused and misunderstanding

So to end. How did I scam when i admitted to the sale codie was referring to?

I said I sold 1 copy to Russel. Russell is the same person that codie screenshot the pulpy. I admitted this RIGHT after codie posted the screenshots of paypal. I ADMITTED THE SALE. My post $45 #47. I stated "No I made $5. The other person your claim is fake! and even if I did make $10, I STILL DID NOT MAKE A PROFIT!". When i said even if I did make $10, I was referring to codie first paypal screenshot, the international Dutch account. I thought codie was saying here is the proof you made $10.

Look at codie post #46. Codie says to me Russell is not the dudes name I told to buy from you. Look in same post at Skype screenshot. Codie ask me for buyer name. I said "I told you the name was Russell. Codie then thought I made 2 sales because even though me and codie was referring to the same buyer, codie didn't know Russel paypal name he only knew his Skype. Basically I was going by his paypal name and codie was going by his Skype name , so we were both misunderstood even though we are talking about the same guy.

Regardless my report was still legit, I still did not "profit" , the ebook cost me $10 and at the time I made $5. When i first made the scammer report I made $0 like after 3-4 days or so

i did not falsify any information intently, but my original report was accurate. I skipped codie to try and figure this out. i said wtf the buyer name is codie and codie said no. See Codie only knew the buyer skype name, i was referring to the buyer paypal name but we were referring to the same dam person just didn't know it .lol. Truthfully is one big misunderstand on me and codie behalf
    Last edited by goodbusiness4u; 07-28-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbusiness4u View Post
    -snip-
    I'm honestly not even going to bother to read your story considering you have been told multiple times on the scam report and here that you must have proof of your claims.

I read over the entire scam report and you are completely at fault. It is your own actions that caused your ban, and it is your own ignorance that caused the eBook to not work for you.

Sellers are not required in any way to refund you if you are not willing to do the method because it is "too hard" or "too much work", that is your own fault. If you are too lazy to do the methods, then don't buy eBooks at all. Simple as that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Batman's Grill Garden Hoe (08-01-2015),Charion (07-28-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

I'm honestly not even going to bother to read your story considering you have been told multiple times on the scam report and here that you must have proof of your claims.

I read over the entire scam report and you are completely at fault. It is your own actions that caused your ban, and it is your own ignorance that caused the eBook to not work for you.

Sellers are not required in any way to refund you if you are not willing to do the method because it is "too hard" or "too much work", that is your own fault. If you are too lazy to do the methods, then don't buy eBooks at all. Simple as that.
    1. I did do the method. And I did show proof. I showed my ebay auction

Thanks
    1. I did do the method. And I did show proof. I showed my ebay auction
    The seller specifically said to you not to sell it on eBay/Amazon as it does not work.

Clearly you didn't listen to the seller, you might want to go back and read every post in the scam report.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The seller specifically said to you not to sell it on eBay/Amazon as it does not work.

Clearly you didn't listen to the seller, you might want to go back and read every post in the scam report.
    NO the seller did not say that in the ebook. He stated that AFTER I was trying to sell on EBAY. Never in any way shape or form did he tell me NOT to sell on Ebay BEFORE I made the scam report

When I bought the ebook it said nothing about me not selling on Ebay

When I posted the proof of the EBAY auction, he then said hey, your not suppose to sell on EBAY and your suppose to do it on forums. That is when he created the ebook for me and told me to post in the forum..

So actually I did listen to him. I think your misunderstanding now

That skype chat (post #5) was AFTER I made the scam report when codie wanted proof. That is when he said hey your not suppose to sell on EBAY. I sent Codie the EBAY auction proof to codie after I made the scam report. The Ebay auction I made was BEFORE I made the scam report. I didnt sell anything via Ebay. But the EBOOk I bought from Codie never said we cant sell on Ebay. Hope this clarify things

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by goodbusiness4u; 07-29-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    NO the seller did not say that in the ebook. He stated that AFTER I was trying to sell on EBAY. Never in any way shape or form did he tell me NOT to sell on Ebay BEFORE I made the scam report

When I bought the ebook it said nothing about me not selling on Ebay

When I posted the proof of the EBAY auction, he then said hey, your not suppose to sell on EBAY and your suppose to do it on forums. That is when he created the ebook for me and told me to post in the forum..

So actually I did listen to him. I think your misunderstanding now

That skype chat (post #5) was AFTER I made the scam report when codie wanted proof. That is when he said hey your not suppose to sell on EBAY. I sent Codie the EBAY auction proof to codie after I made the scam report. The Ebay auction I made was BEFORE I made the scam report. I didnt sell anything via Ebay. But the EBOOk I bought from Codie never said we cant sell on Ebay. Hope this clarify things

- - - Updated - - -
    Why does it matter if he told you it doesn't work on eBay after you bought it? It's common knowledge that eBooks do not work on websites like that, and like I already said it's your own ignorance that caused this.

You also refused to work with the seller even though he offered you free assistance. It is not his fault you are a stubborn fool, it is your fault for not following his directions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @dave @Liz

Why does it matter if he told you it doesn't work on eBay after you bought it? It's common knowledge that eBooks do not work on websites like that, and like I already said it's your own ignorance that caused this.

You also refused to work with the seller even though he offered you free assistance. It is not his fault you are a stubborn fool, it is your fault for not following his directions.
    @dave @Liz

I did not reuse to work with seller after the scam report. I took Codie assistance and he helped me with the Ebook and thread as you can see in my closed thread. And also his thread didnt say i need to take his assistance in order to get a refund. It said make profits or get a refund

2. i'm a newbie, the heck I know if it does or doesn't work on Ebay. The ebook didnt say that, it just said to do this and that and that is what i did. It wasnt my own ignorance

Thanks
    @dave @Liz

@dave @Liz

I did not reuse to work with seller after the scam report. I took Codie assistance and he helped me with the Ebook and thread as you can see in my closed thread. And also his thread didnt say i need to take his assistance in order to get a refund. It said make profits or get a refund

2. i'm a newbie, the heck I know if it does or doesn't work on Ebay. The ebook didnt say that, it just said to do this and that and that is what i did. It wasnt my own ignorance
    "Dear admins, this guy is refusing to show me that my ebook did not get him profit, yet wants me to give him a full refund."

????? Not refusing huh? You were being difficult every step of the way.
    Last edited by Raple; 07-29-2015 at 09:06 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Dear admins, this guy is refusing to show me that my ebook did not get him profit, yet wants me to give him a full refund."

????? Not refusing huh? You were being difficult every step of the way.
    @Dave84311 @Liz

The point is I showed him after he posted this. And I also accepted his help. And its hard to show proof in this case. That is why i asked him how do he or the admin want me to show proof. All the proof I showed still didnt matter really, truthfully there isnt a way to show proof that one can rely on to be accurate. I can show a thread but that wouldnt matter because i could had made 10 threads in 10 different forums and showed 3 threads while hiding the others

That is why i waited for how to show proof first. I even showed the same paypal account screenshot I bought the ebook with

The point of my scammer report was to report he refused to refund and when he wanted proof. I gave him proof when you guys asked.
    Last edited by goodbusiness4u; 07-29-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    @Dave84311 @Liz

The point is I showed him after he posted this. And I also accepted his help. And its hard to show proof in this case. That is why i asked him how do he or the admin want me to show proof. All the proof I showed still didnt matter really, truthfully there isnt a way to show proof that one can rely on to be accurate. I can show a thread but that wouldnt matter because i could had made 10 threads in 10 different forums and showed 3 threads while hiding the others

That is why i waited for how to show proof first. I even showed the same paypal account screenshot I bought the ebook with

The point of my scammer report was to report he refused to refund and when he wanted proof. I gave him proof when you guys asked.
    Your proof was it doesn't work on eBay.

I don't see how that proves the entire eBook doesn't work.

Unless the eBook specifically said to use it on eBay, you cannot expect it to work on eBay. That is an known unknown.

If that is you only scrap of "proof" you have, then you might as well give it up.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Dave84311 @Liz
    Just an advice, spam mentioning the adminstrators won't get you anything, at all. You will only get them annoyed/bothered with it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Your proof was it doesn't work on eBay.

I don't see how that proves the entire eBook doesn't work.

Unless the eBook specifically said to use it on eBay, you cannot expect it to work on eBay. That is an known unknown.

If that is you only scrap of "proof" you have, then you might as well give it up.

Exactly my point! I never said the ebook didnt work, I said I never made a profit based off doing what the ebook detailed. Regardless that wasnt the issue why i was banned nut basically hat happen happen afterwards was a big misunderstanding and i did apologize because i was wrong.

never did i have intent on scamming a member here, i did what I thought I was suppose to do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Just an advice, spam mentioning the adminstrators won't get you anything, at all. You will only get them annoyed/bothered with it.
    i didnt spam them. The first time I tagged dave, I tagged the wrong dave, so i tagged again with the correct format
    Last edited by goodbusiness4u; 07-30-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast