Exclamation[Buying] RuneScape Mills! $0.5/M

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Buying] RuneScape Mills! $0.5/M
Hi, I am looking to buy some RuneScape Mills for about $0.5/M. We could use a MM if you'd like to .
When you are selling, please leave a message, or VM/PM me.

Lol, gl son, the mills are going for 1.5$/1m.
Quote Originally Posted by Jammydodgers View Post
Lol, gl son, the mills are going for 1.5$/1m.
No they aren't.
Heard it's $0.40 to $0.50 at a few Sites

And don't spam please.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


No they aren't.
Heard it's $0.40 to $0.50 at a few Sites

And don't spam please.
think you mightve heard wrong, im not trying to spam but im just saying, ive heard $2/m thats just me, just warning you here
Quote Originally Posted by pur3s0ul2 View Post
think you mightve heard wrong, im not trying to spam but im just saying, ive heard $2/m thats just me, just warning you here
$0.5/M is reasonable.
And it was like only $1/M before the Update...

/EDIT:
~Aerrow107~
- Bought 20M for $10
- Bought 43M for 3 Months Runescape. (Playspan)
that's stupid
it's 0.5$m.

why the fuck would the prices increase?
Traded him over 63M Runescape GP.Trusted Member and VERY helpful.Hope to trade again next time.Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by aerrow107 View Post
Traded him over 63M Runescape GP.Trusted Member and VERY helpful.Hope to trade again next time.Thanks.
Thanks to you aswell
Trade went smooth&easy, trusted.

OT:
- Got about $15 more to spend (PayPal)
- And about $40 for PlaySpan items
Actually the prices we're .50/m but since free trade got removed its been 1 something. Now it will go back down since free trade is back.
Quote Originally Posted by Icn2 View Post
Actually the prices we're .50/m but since free trade got removed its been 1 something. Now it will go back down since free trade is back.
The prices will be lower, since it was hard to trade before. (Special methods needed.)
And now it's easy as pie = cheaper.

Offering $0.5/M.
In PayPal or PlaySpan Items.
I'll sell you 21m for 11$ if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Chansky View Post
I'll sell you 21m for 11$ if you're interested.
Added you on msn. (aloverslament@hotmail.com)
i would, but they're going for like 1$/m
i sold my homie 15m today for 15$ so yeah
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
i would, but they're going for like 1$/m
i sold my homie 15m today for 15$ so yeah
That's good for you
But I bought 63M yesterday, for about $30 (From Aerrow107). He's a bit out of cash now so...

But I know I can get it this low, which means I'm gonna get it this low
If anyone got some Millions cash,I trade them for a low leveled runescape account with 3 99's because now im out of money :P.lol
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?