WTB250$ PayPal for 200€ PaySafeCard

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
250$ PayPal for 200€ PaySafeCard
I'm looking to buy a 200€ (Only Euro, I do NOT want any other currency) PaySafeCard with PayPal. I will pay you 250$ (USD, not Euro) for the card. You will either go first or we use Official Middleman, I will NEVER go first. Add my Skype to discuss.
Still wanna buy!
"250 US Dollar equals 186.14 Euro"

Your asking for more than you are offering. Nobody in their right mind will do this.
Quote Originally Posted by electro. View Post
"250 US Dollar equals 186.14 Euro"

Your asking for more than you are offering. Nobody in their right mind will do this.
Why exactly would I give 250$ for 250$ myself? Wouldn't it be more suitable to just use an online exchange that way? You know nothing about trading, it's called profit. If someone wants their PSC gone fast, they should sell cheaper.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?