Black Ops 2 , Planetside 2 , Battlefield 3 Premium , Mass Effect 3 , Minecraft.
Hello , I am new on this forum , but I have lots of game I want to start selling , here's the list.
Medal of Honor : Warfight x3
Black Ops 2 x3
Planetside 2 + Preorder Bonus x4
Battlefield 3 premium x2
Mass Effect 3 x1
Minecraft x64
WarZ Legend x5
Battlefield bad company 2 x4
Battlefield bad company 2 deluxe edition x2
2142 Battlefield deluxe edition x1
Fifa 2011 x2
Counter strike global offensive x4
Comand and Conquare 4 x1
Battlefield 3 Russian keys x6 <- Cheaper.
Battlefield 3 Premium With all Addons x2
I know I am not trusted yet on this forum so I will sell for the start cheap to get more vouches and more trust by you guys.
Scammers, don't even try, Ive seen many like you
I will take Trades of games or accounts or Paypal ofc.. .
Contact info :
x1xmarlboro@gmail.com
Skype : msgamerfps
These games, are all keys except WarZ Legend .
Any questions or something like that you can ask right here.
Please quote so I can see notification.
Medal of Honor : Warfight x3
Black Ops 2 x3
Planetside 2 + Preorder Bonus x4
Battlefield 3 premium x2
Mass Effect 3 x1
Minecraft x64
WarZ Legend x5
Battlefield bad company 2 x4
Battlefield bad company 2 deluxe edition x2
2142 Battlefield deluxe edition x1
Fifa 2011 x2
Counter strike global offensive x4
Comand and Conquare 4 x1
Battlefield 3 Russian keys x6 <- Cheaper.
Battlefield 3 Premium With all Addons x2
I know I am not trusted yet on this forum so I will sell for the start cheap to get more vouches and more trust by you guys.
Scammers, don't even try, Ive seen many like you
I will take Trades of games or accounts or Paypal ofc.. .
Contact info :
x1xmarlboro@gmail.com
Skype : msgamerfps
These games, are all keys except WarZ Legend .
Any questions or something like that you can ask right here.
Please quote so I can see notification.



