WTBI want to sell my BF P4F account

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I want to sell my BF P4F account
I am moving out from Battlefield play4free to Battlefield 3 cause I bought new PC
I have very very valuable BFP4F acc there, and I want to sell it to someone.
if you are interested in, let me know( add me on skype , skype name is: Battlefield4you )

you will not regret

btw when you add me, please write me that you are person who want to inform about my BFP4F acc

Those are things that my acc have:

1. it is Closed beta account
2. I have all 4 classes ( assault, medic, engineer, recon)
3. Every class is FULLY equipped with lot of weapons and attachments
I own lot of "+3" weapons that you cann't find anymore in store including steel deagle and beta force green beret
4. every soldier has lot of clothing
5. I have more than 40 000 credites
6. all soliders are high level: assault lvl 27, medic lvl 26, recon lvl 24 and engineer lvl 24

Probably they will be higher lvl when you contact me

I suggest you to contact me by skype to show you all things I have , to prove I am not lying and see what else I have

if you want I can make list of all attachments I have for each class

posted 20. november 2012
MEDIC lvl 26 near 27

weapons:
primary:M249+3, M249 SAW , XM8AR+3 , MG36,
secondary: Desert Eagle pistol

( those "+3" weapons you can't find anymore in store).

attachments:

barrel : stand off, precision
magz: Viper , extra magz
stock: stabilized
sight: Elite legacy Holo, Holo , Red Dot

apparel:
Green Beret ( it is Closed beta beret) ( you can't find it in store)
D-eye balaclava, stitched balaclava
1-year celebration T-shirt ( you can't find it in store anymore)


ASSAULT: Lvl 27 near 28

weapons:
primary : STG77AUG+3, STG77AUG, XM8+3 , AEK, SCAR-L ( with desert camo skin) ,FAMAS, L85A2
secondary: STEEL DESERT EAGLE ( you can't find it in store anymore)

( those "+3" weapons you can't find anymore in store).

attachments:
barrel: heavy
magz: Viper, casket
stock: Tactical, stabilized, thunderbolt, nemesis
sight: Elite legacy Holo, Holo, Red Dot

apparel:
Elite assault cap , battle surgeon's helmet
stitched balaclava
German Kommand Veteran outfit, combat engineer's uniform

ASSAULT HAVE CREDIT BOOST which will expire 21.12.2012




RECON: LVL 24

weapons:
primary: M95+3,M95, M110+3, L96 [M95 are with Desert camo skin ,M110+3 you can't find in store]
secondary: MP-412 REX and SAIGA

( those "+3" weapons you can't find anymore in store).

attachments:
barrel: precision
magz: Viper, casket
stock: tactical
scope: Elite legacy enhaced , Ballistic range ace ( those are 6x scopes)

apparel:
tank corps beret, ambush jungle hat
skull balaclava, stitched balaclava
desert battle dress uniform , ambush jungle uniform
elite assault combat holster
alpha sp belt


ENGINEER: lvl 24

weapons:
primary: MP5 , UMP45
secondary: Elite MP-443

attachments:
barrel : predator, stand off
magz: viper
stock: tactical
sight: Holo

apparel:
D-TEC Spec OPS helmet
Elite assault shades( sunglasses)
Urban Milita combar dress, Woodland combat uniform
Taiga combat pack
Combat engineer's tool belt


Account currenty have 42 600 credites
Sorry credit boost for assault will expire 21.1.2013
Anyone interested for buying this account?
I am!
Quote Originally Posted by battlefield43 View Post
Anyone interested for buying this account?
i want to buy it send me acc link or sth like that
i need to buy your account man, add me on skype : allandasilvacorrea
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?