Trading 7 CF account (full info) for 1 account with 1 or 2 ZP weapons...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Trading 7 CF account (full info) for 1 account with 1 or 2 ZP weapons...
FIRST OF ALL YES I HAVE IT ALL AND I REALLY NEED AN ACCOUNT WITH 1 OR 2 ZP WEAPON!

LINK 1:Z8Gamesⓘ
Stupid name but u can change...
LINK 2:Z8Gamesⓘ
[THIS HAS 2 P90 CAMOS PROOF]:

LINK 3:Z8Gamesⓘ
LINK 4:Z8Gamesⓘ
(ALMOST TO STAFF SERGEANT)
LINK 5:Z8Gamesⓘ
LINK 6:http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf....=11680770&tb=wⓘ
LINK 7:http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf....=11770911&tb=wⓘ

Trust me i never was and never will be a scammer...
My posts are very high and im very trustable! Believe me!
about LINK:2 because it has 2 P90-Camos what does that mean?

only 1 is enough.
its noops accounts you need good 1
i will give this Z8Gamesⓘ
For you link 5

I PM YOU

Msn: dahpain197@.hotmail.com (if u want to trade)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?