WTTOrigin/Steam/Uplay/Amazon Accounts For Steam Gifts or Money :P

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Origin/Steam/Uplay/Amazon Accounts For Steam Gifts or Money :P
hey all , it's me again

Well here's the List of the accounts i have!!


Steam accounts:

Steam #1-->Just cause 2, Dota 2/test

Steam #2-->Half-Life 2 Deathmatch/lifecoast, Rochard, Shatter, SpacePirates and Zombies, Torchlight,Vessel

Steam #3-->Portal

Steam #4-->Counter-Strike Source/beta, Day of Defeat Source,Hlf2 Deathmath/lostCoast (All ban): It's a useless one, so perhaps i will give it to someone if the trade went smooth

Steam #5-->Hfl2 Deathmatch/lostCoast, Portal:First Slice (Steam Alert)

Steam #6-->CounterStrike 1.6/CZ(both Ban), Hlf2: Deathmatch

Steam #7-->HFL2/episode Two/One/Loast Coast ,Garry's Mod/13 beta, Portal,

Steam #8-->Portal 1, Portal 2, Garry's mod

Steam #9-->Skyrim V: the Elder Scrolls <333, and Super Meat Boy

Steam #11-->Call of duty MW3, it's a Safe account, last time played is in 2011, only 43 minutes played xD


Also Got Origins Account

Origin #1-->Alice madness return, Dead Space 2, Fifa 2010, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #2-->Fifa 2009, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #3-->HellGate London, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #4-->Fifa 10

Origin #5-->Mirror's Edge

Origin #6-->Sims 3

Origin #7-->Spore

Origin #8-->Fifa 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, Need for speed shift


Then 1 Uplay account with Assassin's Creed Revelation

Then 1 Amazon Account With MOH 2010, BFBC2, Street fighter IV: You Can DDL them (digital ddl)

And i also have Smite Beta key, and Steam gifts:Steam Community :: Lotuus :: Item Inventory


PM me, or Post here your Skype, and i will send Screenshots, or screenshare the accounts that interests you !! , Here are my vouches if you don't trust me :P --->http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-accounts.html

I would like ANY STEAM GIFTS or MONEY Through Paypal (I accept Low prices, give me offer)
Oh and... I WILL GIVE ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS IF YOU GIVE ME BLACK OPS II STEAM GIFT!!
BUMP! Great guy.

PS: What would I get if I give you 3 keys for FIFA10? I am not looking for something great
Sorry dude, but i dont really like Key's coz you can never be sure if they work or not :P
But i saw that you sell other origin games here --->http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...nly-cheap.html

Well those games are in accounts or Cd KEY??? In the two case lol, i would like to have Battlefield 3 Limited Edition [Originally 53USD] (Back to Karkand included [Originally 20USD) + Battlefield Bad Company 2 [Originally 13 USD] and Bulletstorm

Well maybe for that i can give you ... i dont fucking know xD, well tell me what would you like and we can talk in skype , i sent you my skype by pm

"THAT's ALL; IF YOU WANT ANY OTHER ORIGIN GAME JUST ASK ME" ---> in that case, can you find me MOH Warfighter or Ghost recon future soldier? I WOULD LOVE YOU
Quote Originally Posted by DeathTheKido View Post
hey all , it's me again

Well here's the List of the accounts i have!!


Steam accounts:

Steam #1-->Just cause 2, Dota 2/test

Steam #2-->Half-Life 2 Deathmatch/lifecoast, Rochard, Shatter, SpacePirates and Zombies, Torchlight,Vessel

Steam #3-->Portal

Steam #4-->Counter-Strike Source/beta, Day of Defeat Source,Hlf2 Deathmath/lostCoast (All ban): It's a useless one, so perhaps i will give it to someone if the trade went smooth

Steam #5-->Hfl2 Deathmatch/lostCoast, Portal:First Slice (Steam Alert)

Steam #6-->CounterStrike 1.6/CZ(both Ban), Hlf2: Deathmatch

Steam #7-->HFL2/episode Two/One/Loast Coast ,Garry's Mod/13 beta, Portal,

Steam #8-->Portal 1, Portal 2, Garry's mod

Steam #9-->Skyrim V: the Elder Scrolls <333, and Super Meat Boy

Steam #11-->Call of duty MW3, it's a Safe account, last time played is in 2011, only 43 minutes played xD


Also Got Origins Account

Origin #1-->Alice madness return, Dead Space 2, Fifa 2010, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #2-->Fifa 2009, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #3-->HellGate London, Crysis 3 MP Alpha

Origin #4-->Fifa 10

Origin #5-->Mirror's Edge

Origin #6-->Sims 3

Origin #7-->Spore

Origin #8-->Fifa 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, Need for speed shift


Then 1 Uplay account with Assassin's Creed Revelation

Then 1 Amazon Account With MOH 2010, BFBC2, Street fighter IV: You Can DDL them (digital ddl)

And i also have Smite Beta key, and Steam gifts:Steam Community :: Lotuus :: Item Inventory


PM me, or Post here your Skype, and i will send Screenshots, or screenshare the accounts that interests you !! , Here are my vouches if you don't trust me :P --->http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-accounts.html

I would like ANY STEAM GIFTS or MONEY Through Paypal (I accept Low prices, give me offer)
Oh and... I WILL GIVE ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS IF YOU GIVE ME BLACK OPS II STEAM GIFT!!
VOuch for this GUy ..
Good Trader
Friendly BUmp
Quote Originally Posted by [THE]_ALL*S33!nG^^EYE View Post


VOuch for this GUy ..
Good Trader
Friendly BUmp
illuminati much??
Quote Originally Posted by Fresh199 View Post
illuminati much??
Huh .. ??
Vouch for him, he makes the trade so fast. ^^
What steam gifts would you like for an Origin Account with BF3 with Premium. Reply if interested.
Does BF3 premium is on my thread dude?? xD
Well i can try to get one by trade
I would like Splinter Cell conviction gift, Or Black ops II
But if you can send me your steam inventory, would be better to choose

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

-----------> NEW ACCOUNTS

Steam 12-->Sid's Meyer's Civilization---->SOLD

Steam 13--> account with Half Life 2/ DEATHMACTH/LIFECOAST

Steam 14-->Sid's Meyer's Civilization

Steam 15-->Football Manager 2009

Steam 16-->Silent Hill Home Coming

Steam 17--> Account!! with Counter Strike, Counter Strike CZ/Deleted scene, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Ricochet (Want a nice gift or money for that one )

Steam 18-->Napoleon Total War

Steam 19-->Borderlands 2, Just Cause 2


And Origins:

Origin 9--> Medal of honor Warfighter!----SOLD

Origin 10->Battlefied 3 PREMIUM, NFS WORLD

And Got Borderland Gift!



Accounts SOLD:

-->Steam 11#

-->Uplay Account#
BUMP!! + THE PRICES HAVE BEEN REALLY LOWERED EVEN IF I DONT PUT PRICE xD
SO YEAH for example the Fifa 13 account: I SELL IT FOR 10 USD
BF3 PREMIUM ACCOUNT: I SELL IT FOR 10 USD
Sorry I don't have paypal or anything like that but, I can send you Splinter Cell Conviction. I dont regularly buy games onto my inventory so i can buy it for you now? For the BF3 Premium Account.
ok good, then i'll take splinter Cell conviction and give you BF3 premium acc
Add me in steam Steam Community :: ID :: Lotuus

Edit: Or if you can, buy me Black ops II pre order, i'm still on it!!If you can't then buy me Splinter Cell conviction deluxe or MW3/MW2 ---------> You choose
Just accept and I can send you the gift and you can send me the Details via PM. (On Steam)
Daily Bumpp :0)


No new Accounts for now :'(

And Some accounts have been sold:

-BF3 PREMIUM + NFS WORLD origin account SOLD

-Steam #9: Bye bye Skyrim :'(
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?