Please Rate - My New Sigs

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Please Rate - My New Sigs
Hey Guys. I'm Starting to Make Signatures for People. I've Already had a Few Requests. If you would like a Signature - PM Me Telling me What you want in it

Thanks,

Here are a Couple of Examples









(Rooty is a new Member, He is My Friend)

Thanks Guys. Remember to Rate!
All just look like random brushes and c4d's. But i guess thats your style Last one is the best. Nice and simple.

6/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
Respectively.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
All just look like random brushes and c4d's. But i guess thats your style Last one is the best. Nice and simple.

6/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
Respectively.
Well I'm kinda just Starting so I needa Learn some new Effects and Everything..

Thanks Though

Constructive Criticism

:P:
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
All just look like random brushes and c4d's. But i guess thats your style Last one is the best. Nice and simple.

6/10
6/10
5/10
7/10
Respectively.
Agreed with him fully.
yes the brushes are kind overused(3rd one).

2nd one i like the best, i dunno its simple enough.
Mm. I must admit I like the Last one the most. I just want people to rate so I can see what to change. Anyone know any goooood Tuts?

I wanna learn some good effects I'm kinda noob. I just follow Tuts to make all them. Except the last one.
Songkipark posted a tut in tut section that i used to use. It's quite helpful. Check it out.

Also have a quick read through this. Tells you a lot about the tools in PS
.:Things To Know:.
I would that you but there is no button lol

Thankssss
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?