Mod Team (Join)

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Mod Team (Join)
If you want to join, please complete the following format. Members will have a usertitle/signature made for the team.

Specials
Announcement: Usertitle is finished!
Announcement: ModLoader is finished!
Announcement: Signature is being requested.
________________________________
Age:
Mods You've Made(with links):
Experience In Modding:
How Can We Contact You:
Why Would You Like To Join:
________________________________

Members so far:
BustaLTU
katylovez
roabx1
Chris .

@Alen
@Dave84311
@Liz
If you could help out, that'd be great!
Age: 16
Mods You've Made(with links): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rface-mod.html
Experience In Modding: I don't have much experience in warrock moding, but I used to mod other game, if you'd like to see just PM me.
How Can We Contact You: Gmail, skype. (I'll PM you if needed)
Why Would You Like To Join: I have a lot of free time and I love photoshoping, so as I'm MPGH user and Warrock player I'd like to join moder team
Quote Originally Posted by BustaLTU View Post
Age: 16
Mods You've Made(with links): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rface-mod.html
Experience In Modding: I don't have much experience in warrock moding, but I used to mod other game, if you'd like to see just PM me.
How Can We Contact You: Gmail, skype. (I'll PM you if needed)
Why Would You Like To Join: I have a lot of free time and I love photoshoping, so as I'm MPGH user and Warrock player I'd like to join moder team
Added to members. Usertitle/Signature will be made soon.
Age: 18

Mods You've Made(with links): Most are private, but here is a public one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...-pack-1-a.html

Experience In Modding: 9/10, become more advanced every day

How Can We Contact You: xFire: abx0 MSN: abx1rocks@hotma...il.com

Why Would You Like To Join: I wish to submit my skills to the MPGH community. I am soon to release a D3D I made and be involved in coding as well, but I also love to skin and have time to do it, so why not?
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Age: 18

Mods You've Made(with links): Most are private, but here is a public one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...-pack-1-a.html

Experience In Modding: 9/10, become more advanced every day

How Can We Contact You: xFire: abx0 MSN: abx1rocks@hotma...il.com

Why Would You Like To Join: I wish to submit my skills to the MPGH community. I am soon to release a D3D I made and be involved in coding as well, but I also love to skin and have time to do it, so why not?
Added to members. Soon to make the Usertitle/Signature.
Age: 14
Mods You've Made(with links):Private..i'm quite new to this so i haven't submitted anything.
EDIT:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...ml#post4955321 and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rock-mode.html and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rrock-mod.html

Experience In Modding: Well i wanna learn to mod..i know the basic things and the programs. If someone could teach me somehow too, that would be great ...(+i'm trying to make nomenu hacks for WR, but that hasn't got anything to do with modding )
How Can We Contact You: Skype : kitoke111 MSN: esmeralda@.hot.ee
Why Would You Like To Join: To be a part of a special MPGH group and help to make WarRock better i guess
+there aren't many WR modding team members so it would be good, if there was more , right?
+that WR MOD tag is cool too

Well that's all, i understand if you don't accept me ofc
@Katy
Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
Age: 14
Mods You've Made(with links):Private..i'm quite new to this so i haven't submitted anything.
EDIT:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...ml#post4955321 and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rock-mode.html and http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...rrock-mod.html

Experience In Modding: Well i wanna learn to mod..i know the basic things and the programs. If someone could teach me somehow too, that would be great ...(+i'm trying to make nomenu hacks for WR, but that hasn't got anything to do with modding )
How Can We Contact You: Skype : kitoke111 MSN: esmeralda@.hot.ee
Why Would You Like To Join: To be a part of a special MPGH group and help to make WarRock better i guess
+there aren't many WR modding team members so it would be good, if there was more , right?
+that WR MOD tag is cool too

Well that's all, i understand if you don't accept me ofc
@Katy
Well, I guess we can add you to it. We'll just have to give you more of a complete mod tutorial. Added to Users and Members.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Well, I guess we can add you to it. We'll just have to give you more of a complete mod tutorial. Added to Users and Members.
K, thank you Katy
when do we get the WR MOD tag ?
i'm so happy
@Katy
Quote Originally Posted by Chris . View Post
K, thank you Katy
when do we get the WR MOD tag ?
i'm so happy
@Katy
Yup. Your welcome, and the tag is when you personally get 1,337 posts.
Age: 14
Mods You've Made(with links): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...ml#post4985185
Experience In Modding: You know :P
How Can We Contact You: Msn, Here
Why Would You Like To Join:
Lots of free time, and ihave some great idea's
- Making a MPGH Mod for Every Game (first for WR ofc.)
With custom everything, EVERYTHING MPGH
MPGH WILL RULE THE WORLD.
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Age: 14
Mods You've Made(with links): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/159-warroc...ml#post4985185
Experience In Modding: You know :P
How Can We Contact You: Msn, Here
Why Would You Like To Join:
Lots of free time, and ihave some great idea's
- Making a MPGH Mod for Every Game (first for WR ofc.)
With custom everything, EVERYTHING MPGH
MPGH WILL RULE THE WORLD.

Hahaha, will be added later to members.
Age: 20
Mods You've Made(with links): I just got to this site im new
Experience In Modding: I would like to learn more about moding i can mod and hopfully, Katy u can teach me some leason for 15-20 mins ? On teamviewer.
How Can We Contact You: Msn,Skype(MySkypeDown),Email.
Why Would You Like To Join: To Beaprt of the group get to know more people and be apart of mpgh.net also would like to mod for warrock section and to make a post for req mod's and ill get on it



~Draft
Quote Originally Posted by Draft View Post
Age: 20
Mods You've Made(with links): I just got to this site im new
Experience In Modding: I would like to learn more about moding i can mod and hopfully, Katy u can teach me some leason for 15-20 mins ? On teamviewer.
How Can We Contact You: Msn,Skype(MySkypeDown),Email.
Why Would You Like To Join: To Beaprt of the group get to know more people and be apart of mpgh.net also would like to mod for warrock section and to make a post for req mod's and ill get on it



~Draft
Alright. I will arrange something.. and you have seen my tutorial, so you know the basics.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Alright. I will arrange something.. and you have seen my tutorial, so you know the basics.
Thanks you so mutch
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?