Version 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!

Posts 1–15 of 499 · Page 1 of 34
Version 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!
Quote Originally Posted by franzyx View Post
hey XP users.... Only BOx Instead of Chamsss... i Laster Like 4 Games without D.cing ... and i put on chamss bammm dc.. dont use CHamss... use box instead and the rest of the hacks


This Is Another Hack That Somebody Gave Me And Asked Me To Edit For Posting.. I Had 7 People PM With Hacks They Wanted The Ads Removed From, This Was The Only One I Could Do Successfully (Other Than The First One I Posted).. This File Has Not Been Posted Yet, I Made Sure Of That Before Posting It Since I Noticed whts_backup Said Somebody Reposted His Post.. The Menu Isn't The Same, But Some Of The Features Are.

Instructions --

Load The File Into An Injector
Inject To Engine.exe
Once The Game Has Loaded (Preferably After A Map Has Fully Loaded)
Press Insert To Open The Menu
Arrow Keys Navigate The Menu

Features --

Chams -- WORKING
Crosshair -- WORKING
Full Bright -- WORKING
No Fog -- WORKING
No Recoild -- WORKING
Fly -- WORKING BUT BUGGY / LAGGY
Hit Boxes -- WORKING
Show Bullets -- WORKING

OS Status --

XP = Working, DO NOT USE CHAMS
Vista = Working
Win 7 = Working

Test And Post Results



Virustotal. MD5: 4a798b3f9f057ed2b76ed2599f8f2b07

GlobalFailureHack2.rar MD5:4a798b3f9f057ed2b76ed2599f8f2b07 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!



If This Hack Does Not Work For You, That Is It.. There Is No Fixing It. The Features Are As They Are Stated, Nothing More, Nothing Less. If You Know Where This File Originated From, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!! THE MODS / MINIONS WILL HAVE YOU BANNED FOR ADVERTISING


Credits: Riot
GlobalFailureHack2.rarattachment deleted · 7,227 downloads before removal
How did you make the menu if all you use is autoit?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
How did you make this if all you use is autoit?
read the post man.... don't be a noob
hey umm
wheres the download file
Quote Originally Posted by anthony4567 View Post
hey umm
wheres the download file
... poor choob

it needs to be approved first
Nice thank you my Bypass wont make me DC for XP thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
read the post man.... don't be a noob
I meant the menu
Quote Originally Posted by lolmao39 View Post
Nice thank you my Bypass wont make me DC for XP thank you!
can u post the bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I meant the menu
i didnt make any part of it man.. i only edited it
Quote Originally Posted by CorporateHackers View Post
can u post the bypass?
please no begging, if u want the bypass PM him =D
Looks good but I used this hack and it makes my CA lag to much I will just use that other pub thing
/Approved, post results
quick question
what is hit box ?
[on topic] I have these and they work nicely (:

[off topic] 200th post tyvm

And Obama ur just so fast to approve, love ya ;D

And hitbox is like boxes around the players
thanks dude this thing owns
Posts 1–15 of 499 · Page 1 of 34
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?