CoolCheat Engine

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
Cheat Engine
Hey, time to release something.

The exe name is "iTunesHelper.exe", run that in place of cheat engine. I recommend running it as admin as well.

That is pretty much it, it works for me and dosen't D/C. Good Luck with it.

Oh, and by the way this is gonna get pretty high virus scan results, but its cause of themida. Please do not post "my virus scanner thinks this is a virus" or "this is a virus!!!"

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal Rar File
VirusTotal Zip File

Screenshot:
Firefox.rarattachment deleted · 372 downloads before removal
Firefox.zipattachment deleted · 111 downloads before removal
Thanks for the contribution. Approved.
Ima see what i can do with this on maplestory, thanks for the release :P.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Ima see what i can do with this on maplestory, thanks for the release :P.
No problem, good luck.
if you work anything out could you tell me,i have basic info how to use CE but i wouldnt be able to do it with maplestory,

Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Ima see what i can do with this on maplestory, thanks for the release :P.
This is a virus! LOL, I'm kidding, GJ Sethy.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
This is a virus! LOL, I'm kidding, GJ Sethy.
It does have a pretty bad VS.
Haha my little sister calls me "Sethy."
lmfaoo, soo its to make hacks?, because ive used CE before on like flash games , but when ever i tryed to do it on server based games like CA or Maplestory it doesnt work... so now with this it will? :S
@Seth: YOUR NOT VIET!!!
Bleh... I ran iTunesHelper.exe, and it gives me an error opening Maplestory .

Oh well.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Bleh... I ran iTunesHelper.exe, and it gives me an error opening Maplestory .

Oh well.
it might be detected for maplestory :S
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
it might be detected for maplestory :S
It isn't. I just tried.
make some maplestory godmode hax
I am your little sis! *family hugg; nawws <3

You still have to remember there are things that are server sided and client sided.
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?