04/17/10 CA Auto-Inject Updated

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
04/17/10 CA Auto-Inject Updated
Converting it from its old form into the new, i made a few errors. I've fixed all the problems there were.

Features:
  • Combat Arms Automatic Injection ONLY
  • Hack Detection Protection
  • Automatic Folder Clean Up
  • Unlimited .DLL Injection
  • Automatic End Process for Failure of Injection


Instructions:
F1 EXITS THE INJECTOR AT ANY TIME
Download the .rar file attachment below
Extract the .rar to any location you want
If you're on Windows Vista / Windows 7 you MUST run the injector as Administrator
Click "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\" to change your CA Directory (this is for the auto-cleaner)
Click the Add button to add your .DLL hacks
Click the Clear button to remove the added .DLL files
Once you have everything set up the way you want it, click Auto-Inject and run Combat Arms.
JUST IN CASE SOMEBODY IS CONFUSED OR DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, I HAVE DONE THE SCREENSHOT TO EXPLAIN THE INSTRUCTIONS
Auto-Inject.rarattachment deleted · 2,462 downloads before removal
Auto-Inject 64 bit.rarattachment deleted · 1,327 downloads before removal
Does the clear button remove all of them? or just the ones you select
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Does the clear button remove all of them? or just the ones you select
all of them... if i added a button to individually remove them it'd be cluttered.

i am working on an actual circle GUI or oval like an egg on its side.. i'll try to work it in, but i got too much shit on there, need to do something to get space back for more buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
/approved
Looks good man
LOL auto approval for staff
nice it works better
Lol this is a smart program thanks WPS
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Converting it from its old form into the new, i made a few errors. I've fixed all the problems there were.

Features:
  • Combat Arms Automatic Injection ONLY
  • Hack Detection Protection
  • Automatic Folder Clean Up
  • Unlimited .DLL Injection
  • Automatic End Process for Failure of Injection


Instructions:
F1 EXITS THE INJECTOR AT ANY TIME
Download the .rar file attachment below
Extract the .rar to any location you want
If you're on Windows Vista / Windows 7 you MUST run the injector as Administrator
Click "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\" to change your CA Directory (this is for the auto-cleaner)
Click the Add button to add your .DLL hacks
Click the Clear button to remove the added .DLL files
Once you have everything set up the way you want it, click Auto-Inject and run Combat Arms.
JUST IN CASE SOMEBODY IS CONFUSED OR DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, I HAVE DONE THE SCREENSHOT TO EXPLAIN THE INSTRUCTIONS

No injector work for the win 7 64??

Professional hackers do not solve this ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo7 View Post

No injector work for the win 7 64??

Professional hackers do not solve this ????????

..........thanks... i forgot the 64 bit version... gimme a min and come back.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
..........thanks... i forgot the 64 bit version... gimme a min and come back.
if you resolve this and I can use, I will be eternally grateful to you.:
Quote Originally Posted by Rambo7 View Post
if you resolve this and I can use, I will be eternally grateful to you.:
test it out for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
test it out for me.
Friend, I downloaded version 64.

I'm with firewalll off, anti virus off.

I have net frame 3.5 and also the latest version 4.0

Visual C + + and installed

Direct x 11

d3dx9_37 have the dll in the system32 folder and d3dx9_42

What will this happening, since this closing straight.

I used the dll menuhack, posted here in the forum.

Thnks alot dude now i have ur new injector cose i kn ow ur injectors always work lol :P
Quote Originally Posted by georgecooly View Post
Thnks alot dude now i have ur new injector cose i kn ow ur injectors always work lol :P
thanks man... u usin 64 bit? that rambo dude takes too long to post results LOL
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?