URGENT FOR ALL WITH MSVCR100.DLL PROBLEM

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
URGENT FOR ALL WITH MSVCR100.DLL PROBLEM
THIS IS VERY URGENT
VERY VERY URGENT

Well someone out are having problems with your Hacks

I am here to tell you the answer for that ....it is not the hack but really is it your computer.... what the problem is that your computers are out of day(we as coders try to keep up to date)

The ANSWER FOR ALL YOUR PROBLEMS



I can BET that all the people who are Having this problem ...DONT HAVE .NET Framework...I BET THEM...
I recommend u getting .net framework 4 GOOGLE IT


If that backfires then just go get your self Visual Studio 2010 that comes with .net anyway so u will get it fix

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME .... IT NOT MY PROBLEM MY HACKS WORK ON MY COMPUTER AND ALL HACKS WORK SO WHO COULD BE RIGHT ME ARE YOU??????
Nice work man.
Yeah...
Worked. But You Can Haave Outside Links?
A lot of people are having this problem which is a MAJOR PROBLEM for us HACK makers in Visual Studio 2010

It is not for other Rival Sites it is for Microsoft I dont think that is a problem
Oh Alright Then. I Still Have Visual Studios 2008
do u have the problem with the hacks?
Do u have the C++ version?
Its alright to link them to the site but don't post auto downloadable links. Sorry


/removed
So can i put like a link to microsoft?
Thats what I said lol
Ok links updated
This really helped.....hackin like a mofo' now, thanks man!
no problem it my job
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?