Flames Menu Hacks v2.3 [Hopefully fixed :P]

Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8
Flames Menu Hacks v2.3 [Hopefully fixed :P]
Hey Guys!
You've asked for another one, and here it is!
I think I fixed it... I understand most people were having trouble with it before and I'm sorry.
(also changed the GUI a bit.. just a bit)



Menu Key: Insert




XP 32: Works (Some SP3 users MAY have trouble)
XP 64: Works
Vista 32: Works
Vista 64: Works (With PerX)
Win7 32: Works
Win7 64: Works (With PerX)



ScreenShot:


NOSWAY + NOBREATH IS AUTO ON!


IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, POST YOUR PROBLEM LIKE THIS::

Windows OS:
32/64 Bit:
Injector:
Error:
Extra info.:


*Creditz*

msflames3 - Most of the code
Longevity + Blood - Some addys
Gellin's Base - What I started with
_Gut -Helpin me out

--------------------------------------------------
IF IT SAYS UR MISSING MSVCR100.dll OR MSVCR100D.dll

GO HERE : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ll-fixers.html

RUN IT, PUT THE DLL INTO COMBAT ARMS FOLDER, THEN COPY + PASTE IT INTO SYSTEM32


If you need d3dx9_43.dll, go to here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ks-v2-1-a.html
and download it... then put it in your Combat Arms folder.



-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking and be sure to press Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------
For Official Public support on my hack, P.M. Spamdman at Spamdman-MPGH using the problem posting procedure !

Hacks Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti's Malware Scan
Flames_Menu_v2.3.zipattachment deleted · 364 downloads before removal
PM me and Ill test for Windows 7 32 Bit
Nice looking hack, but quick question.
What does no breath do?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Nice looking hack, but quick question.
What does no breath do?
i agree wtf does it do T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
Nice looking hack, but quick question.
What does no breath do?
when u scope + snype the scope goes up and down.... thats breath. nobreath gets rid of it


I added menukey in :P
@Spamdman, just test after approval.. win7-32 should have no problem.
Menu key?
hopefully works
Just call it No Scope Sway T_T U gonna PM me, I need it too put together my list of working/Non working hacks for the Help Section
Wait WHAT? i thought it was patch day..
thanks for adding the menu key, cant wait for approval
Quote Originally Posted by jekai15 View Post
thanks for adding the menu key, cant wait for approval
I agree I hope This One works Ive been waiting For a while
I'll test on Vista 32 bit once approved.
thanx
what happened to ur last menu hack imean it was working but after an hour it got detected?
lol is nexon playing wit us?
No aimbot!? Sadface.
Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?