EDWINSEE`s auto on hacks works after the patch.
the hacks gots less lagg u will see a box when the hacks are injected click ok.
Credit to CodeDemon I did not have the time to find the Addies mine shelf but the base is mine it is easy to make I did not leeched it.Tell me any bugs or Problems so i can fix them. I am working on a menu hack.
Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip MD5:20a4f3f17d04ccd0f5811e1b11404e06 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Screen Shots:
Imageshack - combatarms01c.jpg
Imageshack - combatarms00vu.jpg
Credit to CodeDemon I did not have the time to find the Addies mine shelf but the base is mine it is easy to make I did not leeched it.Tell me any bugs or Problems so i can fix them. I am working on a menu hack.
Code:
Hacks: Nx Chams No Spread No Recoil No Fog No Sway FPS Removals
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip MD5:20a4f3f17d04ccd0f5811e1b11404e06 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Screen Shots:
Imageshack - combatarms01c.jpg
Imageshack - combatarms00vu.jpg
New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip




