Shugeevan Simple Hack v4.0 [Hotkey Version]

Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
Shugeevan Simple Hack v4.0 [Hotkey Version]
Shugeevan Simple Hack v4.0[Hotkeys Version]
Hello MPGH. I am now releasing my second hotkey hack. This is almost in full hotkey stage, because I need to fix some minor bugs, will be finished as soon as my school meeting is done. Yes I did have a v3.0, but did not post on MPGH.

Well Here it is:


Features:
  • Show FPS
  • NX Chams
  • No Fog
  • No Sway
  • No Breath
  • Pickup Hack
  • Weapon Muzzle Light
  • No Cam Damage
  • No Knockback
  • No Spread
  • Legit Speed Hack
  • No Recoil - [May Work depending on OS]
  • No Reload - [May work depending on OS]


Hotkeys:

  • Numpad 1 - NX Chams
  • Numpad 2 - No Spread
  • Numpad 3 - None [Forgot to add 3 ]
  • Numpad 4 - Legit Speed Hack
  • Numpad 5 - Pickup Hack
  • Numpad 6 - No Fog
  • Numpad 7 - No Sway
  • Numpad 8 - No Recoil
  • Numpad 9 - No Reload


Auto-On Features:
  • Show FPS
  • No Fog [Option to turn on or off as you wish]
  • Weapon Muzzle Light
  • No Cam Damage
  • No Knockback


Removed [Hacks I removed from previous version]:
  • None, added No recoil, and no reload back!


Screenshots:



VirusScans:
VirusTotal:
VirusTotal Virus Scanⓘ
VirScan: VirScan Virusscanⓘ
Credits:

Markoj - Good friend, amazing coder.
CodeDemon - Amazing Coder
Topblast - AMAZING FRIEND, AMAZING CODER, LOVE THIS GUY [No homo]
Hardkore - For being cool
ac1d_burn - Address Logger
John - Some addys [But later found them myself]
Me - Making the hack!


Thank me please if you downloaded and used, or you just like me!

Enjoy!



Yours Truly,
Shugeevan, Hacker*, DjSync
Shugeevan Simple Hack v4.0.rarattachment deleted · 693 downloads before removal
What OS do they work for? ~First post~

argh i wish u made menus, that'd be so much better , or at least non-numpad hotkeys
Thanks for the credits
Lol no problem bro, you did help me out (: Anyways, how's that menu coming along for C******D? I want to see it send me a pm with your msn (:

Menu will be made as soon as I can learn D3D (:
Quote Originally Posted by shugeevan View Post
Lol no problem bro, you did help me out (: Anyways, how's that menu coming along for C******D? I want to see it send me a pm with your msn (:

Menu will be made as soon as I can learn D3D (:
Pretty good / My msn is in my sig
Just be patient, run around in circles for Marathon Pro to pass time.
Seams nice.... but what is the muzzle?
muzzle makes them quieter / shorter time for sound.
/APPROVE
from PUFFY! lol

I WISH IM A STAFF
Nice work, love ure hacks

Update for hack will occur soon.

I have found a new PTC method, but please do approve this thread, because I will need feedback.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Shugeevan
YESSSSSSSSS.Thanks man woot waiting for this hack

YESSSSSSSSS.Thanks man woot waiting for this hack

YESSSSSSSSS.Thanks man woot waiting for this hack

]
Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?