[In-Depth Tutorial] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
[In-Depth Tutorial] Hackshield Bypass
Harold - Hackshield Bypass
Code:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat_arms/27657-release_hackshield_bypass.html
1. First download the Harold's Hackshield bypass from the above link.


2. Exact the two files into your Combat Arms Hack shield folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


3. Rename the HSUpdate.exe located in the folder, I renamed it HSUpdate123.exe. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


4. Open the Hackshield Bypass located in the folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms/HShield).


5. Ignore the window that just opened and go back to the Combat Arms folder. ( C:/Nexon/Combat Arms).


6. Click on Combat Arms


7. Right after you click "Game Start" Click on the bypass. I like to push "Game Start" then push enter which will automatically click "Ok" on the bypass.


8. Enjoy I have yet to get an error doing it this way. This sceenshot was taking August 06, 2008 so this method should still work.


The method Harold told us rarely worked and I would get many errors, since I have been doing it this way it never failed and has worked every time for me and my friend.

Credit to Harold for making the Bypass.
Good Job! Needed: maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Good Job! Needed: maybe.
There was 200 post in Harold's thread about getting the error. If this helps a few people then thats ok.
im still getting an eror....i have the bypass loaded but the error message still comes up when i click game start
Great explanation.
Same here. I followed it step by step. Even called the exe the same thing you did. If it helps im running Vista Home Premium.
that was very unusefull
I click Game start then instantly click the Ok on the bypass. I dont know about vista
Help :S
It told me Cannot update blah blah blah once i tried running combat arms after i renamed the thing to the exact thing you did!

Add me on msn to help me threw it all please!
iggy_the_iggy@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by Fajuvo View Post
It told me Cannot update blah blah blah once i tried running combat arms after i renamed the thing to the exact thing you did!

Add me on msn to help me threw it all please!
iggy_the_iggy@hotmail.com
That happens to me to, when that happens re-run the bypass and run CA again.
I figured out the problem. It will not work if i rename it :/. So i dunno what to do!
When i first run the bypass it will get an error when i run combat arms and click game start , but when i open the bypass again it works fine. So to the people who are getting errors try that.
I added your msn if you still need help.
Errors when running bypass
Can anybody help me through getting the bypass to work. I have done everything I can think of. I still get error messages (either Failed to update protection modules, or could not inject dll. If anyone knows what to do in this situation I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!!

AIM - drewbird21
I get an error saying I don't have updated software 0x000002 know why?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?