Thread Links For CA/EU Resources

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Thread Links For CA/EU Resources
Working Hacks:
None
Tutorials:
How to Remove Advertisements
How to Search Certain addies

Others:
Combat Arms EU Cleaner
MHS Table
Combat Arms EU AFKBOT
Combat Arms Addresses
GGFM - GUID generator for Mpgh
VirScan.Org - Virusscanner Tool
Combat Arms Account Generator by Hejsan and Don Diablo
CA EU Player Search

Injectors -


VIP: Combat Arms EU VIP

Credits:

ballotra - Posting this thread
Hejsan - Updating thread
Dave - Vip hack
KING-IDK
Working Hacks at MPGH :
None.
Now It Looks Better
I have one working hack but its not mine, so its from other hack site. d:

EDIT: lis-mati: "Working Hacks at MPGH :
none.
Now It Looks Better. (y) Edit plis. :'pp
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
I have one working hack but its not mine, so its from other hack site. d:


Try to hex edit it and post it here
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post




Try to hex edit it and post it here
I think outside links is not allowed. o__o
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
I think outside links is not allowed. o__o
Hex edit it and upload it on mpgh. .__.
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
I think outside links is not allowed. o__o
Pm me the link ill HexEdit the outside link
and change it and ill Pm it back to u so u can release it
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post


Hex edit it and upload it on mpgh. .__.
Oh. now i get it. :'P I post it l8er. So tired now.
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Ewww. That look's so code. [8 PLUS + I fail in english so understand maybe little more than half about this text.

Loool wait does the hack contain advertisement ?
If it doesn't, you don't need to do any hexedit shit just upload it on mpgh
Pm me with it I Remove the Advertisement and give it to you...
Yep,it contain advertisement and it's packed with Themida
I Stickied the tread.

Very helpful, good job
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?