Walking Dead Injector | Working Perfect | Rullez's Slave

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Walking Dead Injector | Working Perfect | Rullez's Slave
Hello All,

Today I will Release My The Walking Dead!


-
" Daryl Dickson "
-

Working/ Nice GUI

How To use:

1 - Download And Thanks our Thanks After Download



2- Run The Injector As Administrator.

3- Browse for the Hack's Dll file.

4- Open Game As Administrator.

5- Enjoy!


Status : UNDETECTED

Screenshot


Vírus Scan

Jotti.org
Vírus Total

Please Click in Download and Thanks

@Royku

CRÉDITS
@Rullez Injector
@[S]aeed

Thanks

Walking Dead Injector v1_mpgh.net.rar814 KB · 1,003 downloads Scanning…
I'm sorry but.. what does this do? o_O

Just from the title, I'd assume something like god mode? idk..
Quote Originally Posted by iKuro View Post
I'm sorry but.. what does this do? o_O

Just from the title, I'd assume something like god mode? idk..
it´s not a hack it´s only an Injector, you can inject .dll Hacks with it :P
Quote Originally Posted by iKuro View Post
I'm sorry but.. what does this do? o_O

Just from the title, I'd assume something like god mode? idk..
Not a hack, just an injector.
Nice But why Injector -.- There is no hack For BF wiht DL..
Nice GUI
~Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Hello All,

Today I will Release My The Walking Dead!


-
" Daryl Dickson "
-

Working/ Nice GUI

How To use:

1 - Download And Thanks our Thanks After Download



2- Run The Injector As Administrator.

3- Browse for the Hack's Dll file.

4- Open Game As Administrator.

5- Enjoy!


Status : UNDETECTED

Screenshot


Vírus Scan

Jotti.org
Vírus Total

Please Click in Download and Thanks

@Royku

CRÉDITS
@Rullez Injector
@[S]aeed

Thanks

you can inject the old .dll hack with it????
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
you can inject the old .dll hack with it????
Injects DLL Undetected
and New
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Injects DLL Undetected
and New
do you have some .dll files????
perfect left to find him a hack
You can code yourself some DLLs if you can
Anyone know any .dlls worth using? A quick google search turned up nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
Hello All,

Today I will Release My The Walking Dead!


-
" Daryl Dickson "
-

Working/ Nice GUI

How To use:

1 - Download And Thanks our Thanks After Download



2- Run The Injector As Administrator.

3- Browse for the Hack's Dll file.

4- Open Game As Administrator.

5- Enjoy!


Status : UNDETECTED

Screenshot


Vírus Scan

Jotti.org
Vírus Total

Please Click in Download and Thanks

@Royku

CRÉDITS
@Rullez Injector
@[S]aeed

Thanks

Thanks very much
Anyone have hacks for The walking dead instict survial? its easy but after play 5-10-20-30 mins the game crash and i need to start by 0...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?