WinkPatched**HACKER** Simple Hack V1 ( No Lag + D3D )

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
**HACKER** Simple Hack V1 ( No Lag + D3D )
Hey Guys Here Is Another Little Release From Me To This Section
As I Said Before I Gave Up, Since Then I've Been Doing Private Hacks And Stuff So I Thought I Should Give Something Back To Mpgh By Releasing This Sexy Hack

Well Don't Get To Excited Now Its Very Simple But Effective Aswell

Features :
No Reload - F10
No Change Delay
Crouch Speed Hack
Mini Speed Hack
No World - F12
Player Wireframe - F11
No Spread
No Recoil
No Fall Damage
No Shooting Delay On Pistols ( Not Sure If I Included All But I Included Most Of Them xD )

This Hack Has No Errors, Well None That I Have Experienced Anyway, If You Have An Error Post It Below!

ScreenShots :




Instructions :
1. Download The Zip File Below
2. Extract The Both Files Out Of The Zip File To Your Crossfire Directory
3. Just Start Crossfire Like Normal!

Virus Scans :
VS 1ⓘ
VS 2ⓘ

Credits :
**HACKER** ( Me )
@Assassin's Creed

SimpHackV1.zip35 KB · 1,650 downloads Scanning…
good job but rly ....i didnt help u ....u made everything by urself
good job on the hack
thanks for the release
where did u find m65? (the pistol in bag 1)
Question.. I put the files in my CF Folder.. i Start up .. But all It says it Loading Please Wait.. and It Seems Like it Freezes.. Help?
is it have wall hak ?
tell me before i downlaod
it not a m65 its a m66 and i go tone for free
bomb damage?
None of these snddrv.dll hacks are working for me, I do everything it says and nothing works plus i have no sound when playing.....
using Win 7 64bit
can someone help? i put the files in the cf folder and start cross fire normally and nothing happens.. why?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?