No flash + M700 to SL8 REZ HACK
Hey All,
This is my first release here. I know its not much, but its good. No flash works better than most and the SL8 is awesome
.
Screeny and virus scan is located below. For some reason my last attempt to post this thread failed
NOTE: I also had a wall-hack on so don't think this hack has a wall-hack too. Sorry. I'm also sorry cuz i dont know how to add a picture the right way >.>
NOTE 3: This can work with any crossfire verion(ph,eu etc.) For cfph, just change the name of the rez file to RF130.rez and paste in your rez folder.
Edit: This is a Rez hack so you can use it with any hacks that need to be injected. (like if you want a wallhack too just use
skrillex' hack with this.
Virus scan


This is my first release here. I know its not much, but its good. No flash works better than most and the SL8 is awesome
. Screeny and virus scan is located below. For some reason my last attempt to post this thread failed
NOTE: I also had a wall-hack on so don't think this hack has a wall-hack too. Sorry. I'm also sorry cuz i dont know how to add a picture the right way >.>
NOTE 3: This can work with any crossfire verion(ph,eu etc.) For cfph, just change the name of the rez file to RF130.rez and paste in your rez folder.
Edit: This is a Rez hack so you can use it with any hacks that need to be injected. (like if you want a wallhack too just use
skrillex' hack with this.
Virus scan
.
) then inject both of them. It's simple, idiot.
