PatchedBACKD00R - D3D Menu - Wallhack - Chams - See Ghosts - Light Chams +

Posts 1–15 of 148 · Page 1 of 10
BACKD00R - D3D Menu - Wallhack - Chams - See Ghosts - Light Chams +



I'm with the short time, but I will soon add more functions. For now this will simple version.
I made some changes, there's the possibility of hack work in 32 bits.
(fuqingrishi)

Image




Use an undetected injector







Have fun!
.
BACKD00R D3D Menu (2)_mpgh.net.rar168 KB · 6,478 downloads Scanning…
Not Working For 64-bit ? or u Didn't Test

First Replay
Quote Originally Posted by shefoalaao View Post
Not Working For 64-bit ? or u Didn't Test

First Replay
my system is 64 bits
I will try it out i got win7 32bit.
WORK FINE FOR WIN 7 64
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
.xD thank for hack .Good Job
ur hacks never worked for me,idk why but the onky hack that worked was hackermaybe v9,when the hack must be injected it doesnt work for me/i have windows 7 64 bit
where is the injector ?
thx ..
IT works fine
KEep it uup :P
^^
Not Working in Windows 7 64 Bit.
i Will test it the only hack that works
Posts 1–15 of 148 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?