OutdatedRyakhawk D3D Menu Hack v11! |Memory Features| |Menu| |WORKING AFTER XTRAP UPDATE|

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
Ryakhawk D3D Menu Hack v11! |Memory Features| |Menu| |WORKING AFTER XTRAP UPDATE|
Hey guys!

Ryakhawk here, the first to make the D3D Menu undetected once again! Time to release v11, fully UNDETECTED!

WORKING ON CFNA Win. 7, Vista, XP.

Features:

FPS Counter

D3D:
Wallhack
Wireframe
Chams
See Ghost/Full Bright
Phantom Chams
Ghost Chams
Xray
Asus Wallhack
Crosshair

Memory:
No Nade Damage
C4 Fast Defuse
C4 Fast Plant
No Fall Damage
No Glitch/Bug/Zone Damage
No Scope Overlay

Other:

Move Menu (Hold control and hit arrow keys)


Screenshots:





Virus Scans:

[0/19]ⓘ

[0/42]ⓘ

How-To Video:



Recommended Injector:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-injector.html

Credits:
@StupidFuck @Swag

Approve:
@Hero @Janitor @Biesi @Austin
@arunforce - Daddy


Hope you guys enjoy!
Ryakhawk Hack v11_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 1,271 downloads Scanning…
Wow awesome man!
Hey Ryakhawk, I have the same injector and I injected it exactly the same way you did but I didn't get the ryakhawk menu activated thingy. I tried like 4 times and still the same problem, then I have no hack ingame. I am running on Windows Vista 32-bit. Let me know if you know why, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Jared1997yee View Post
Hey Ryakhawk, I have the same injector and I injected it exactly the same way you did but I didn't get the ryakhawk menu activated thingy. I tried like 4 times and still the same problem, then I have no hack ingame. I am running on Windows Vista 32-bit. Let me know if you know why, thanks
try to run as admin your injector and patcher_cf
Quote Originally Posted by Nexuz2011 View Post
try to run as admin your injector and patcher_cf
i have the same problem as Jared1997yee and this above text didnt help 1 bit using recomended injector runnign as admin and running cf patcher as admin, all other hacks work for me its just yours do not what is going wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Josho View Post
i have the same problem as Jared1997yee and this above text didnt help 1 bit using recomended injector runnign as admin and running cf patcher as admin, all other hacks work for me its just yours do not what is going wrong?
Try dif injectors.
Awesome
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?