Kirby Kill Badge Pack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Kirby Kill Badge Pack
Well this is my 3th mod.
And I Are Epic helped me with this.
So this is our mod.
Hope u like it

README
This will get rid of the stupid star image and replaces it with sonic images


1. extracht evrything to your crossfire folder.
standard: C:\Program Files\SubaGames\CrossFire\rez\UI\Mark
overwrite evrything i should make a backup for if something goes wrong or if u want the old ones back.



2. Evrything is made by vehiron.
Copywrite protected ©


3. Contact me by vehiron@live.nl
for help or issues

4. if u want kirby flying then change the
badge_grenade to badge_grenade1 and badge_grenade1 to badge_grenade



https://www.virustotal.com/nl/analis...74d-1250256913

I forgot to insert in game kills in the movie because i am pretty tired.
But i know they work because i am playing with them currently xD
I am Taking request but im now currently working on Mario and after that im working on halo (if there are sprites avalaible)

(Lol edited,,,,, Almost forgot to attach the rar file)


Press Thanks
Kirby Kill Badges Pack.rarattachment deleted · 42 downloads before removal
i cant download this.
why?
Quote Originally Posted by rskiller View Post
i cant download this.
why?
lol you need wait for someone aprove this
I view this method with the scar ligt golden ak-74 and class 5 stars, I've changed as

When you come out with a totally awesome badge mod.
I will be installing it.
Your getting better though. ^^
This seem pretty cool.
But Kirby not my style. =o
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

When you come out with a totally awesome badge mod.
I will be installing it.
Your getting better though. ^^
This seem pretty cool.
But Kirby not my style. =o
What do you want then?
Ill (try to) make it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Vehiron View Post
What do you want then?
Ill (try to) make it!!
Something with skulls.
Scanned/Tested
/Approved
XD Kirby i have that game its like a walking bubble gum that has powers...
:O why does shadow always aprove ur mods and hasn't aproved mine
ill try it
ty, look cool
Theses arnt my Style.
Skulls would be nice but im not using these either Keep working hard
nice work,u and ur 6th kills secrets
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?